Chapter 10

•Third Person Point of View

The girl's brain started to prance around her skull, that it made her feel a massive throbbing headache. She felt like her heart was ripped from her rib cage, tearing it to pieces before putting it back inside her. It was just this time she felt so small upon seeing the two horny teenagers across the room making out and probably will fuck each other in a couple of minutes.

She began to move her legs to walk over the girl, when she realized that her nerves were building up too much that she can't move a single muscle.

Camila cleared her throat to get the attention of the two drunk teens who were apparently stripping each others clothes.

Both teens turned around, "Holy fuck! Who the hell are you? Can't you see we're in the the middle of something here?" Camila felt her blood drain from her body. The brunette quickly grabbed the nearest duvet and cover her body as she was naked.

"Oh my God." Camila startled. "I-I-I'm real-lly sorry!" Her eyes we're gazing the two across the room, which looked apparently very mad.

"You better be!" The guy shouted, causing Camila to stumble back.

"I- I better leave. I'm really sorry if you two had to stop because of me." She rapidly ran to the door as she hit someone causing her to fall onto the ground.

Camila fell hard to the ground, wincing in pain. She shook her head, trying to gain consciousness. The little girl stood up but stumbled a little, getting dizzy from the abrupt action.

"C-Ca-Camz, i-is that y-you?"

•Camila's Point of View

My heart started to beat fast when I heard her voice. I shook my head vigorously and paced up to her. She was on the floor with her hand on her head. She must've hit her head hard when she fell. I kneeled beside her and quickly bring her body up for a tight embrace.

Only now did I realize how important Lauren is to me. Seeing the state that she was in right now broke me into a million pieces, but, what's important is that she didn't get in trouble tonight. Particularly hooking up with somebody. I knew she was over the top drunk, when I tried to put her back on her feet but she kept on falling back.

15 minutes had passed me and Lauren are still on the floor. She is unconscious and very drowsy. I would slap her awake from time to time, because we needed to get out of this mansion.

While I was trying to figure out what I was gonna do with Lauren, I suddenly remembered Zayn went to the mansion with us. I quickly ran to my purse and contacted Zayn.

A couple of minutes later, Zayn stumbled on his feet breathless, looking for both of us. I glanced at Lauren signaling to pick her up from the floor. I'm really glad he came with us. I can always count on him.

We walked downstairs and felt eyes staring at us. I know it's weird to carry a body around, but geez, give us a break. Zayn slowly lowered Lauren's body at the back seat and opened the passenger seat for me. It took us 40 minutes to get back to my house.

"Thank you, Zayn." I reassured him with a smile. "You should go take a very long rest tonight. I know you got very tired because of our crazy stuff. I'm really sorry." I said as I took a look of Zayn's very tired face, but yet, always manages to plaster a smile

"Nah! Anything for my princess! Now go to your room and get some rest. You look like a hobo." With that I rolled eyes and hugged him. After what felt like minutes, I pulled away and we went to our rooms.

A/N

I'm sorry to fail your expectations from the chapter 9 ;) Lauren isn't like that so hushh!! Vote and comment please! <3

And, I'm sorry about my grammar sometimes. I always write these at 12am in the morning and I really don't know why I do that, because it makes my stories crappy. hehe (:

omg i love you guys! even tho you are ghost readers i still love you so much! i didn't even expect my story to even get 100 views and now it's 200. that's big for me :)

cx