No more hurting...

Tord left this morning kissing me goodbye "I'll be back in 4 days or less" he said. "What's so important for him to be going on and off like this." I wonder. "Tom" Matt calls "yeah" I respond. "You want some pizza?" He asks "yeah sure it might be my last" I whispered.

~four days later~

"He lied but it isn't going to hurt for long." I laid my blue hoody on the bed and a note covered in tear stains I also lay my earrings and bracelet. "This is for you to remember me by Tord" I walk out the door and down the street I hum songs in my head. I start to mutter words sing the song in my head " I said hey girl hey girl I'd like to stay here for a while just you and I. Far from the places we can't get away from." I continued until I reached the hill I look over and saw the waves crashing into the rock. I sat down and waited. "If he's not here by sundown I jump." I mutter. Continuing to sing.

Tord POV
I come home to no one I look for Tom but he's not there just his hoody and a note.
Hey Tord if you're reading this than I've either already jumped or is about to I will jump at sunset. I'm at the hill you made my happy at. But so much stuff has happened lately I can't handle it anymore. I left my hoody bracelet and earrings for you to keep. I love you Tord I hope you love me too. Cause I won't be able to hear it again.__________
~Tom Ridgewell

"Tom" I say I start to run I never ran so fast in my life sunset was soon I was racing the clock. But I would be damn if he died. I ran to the hill I started to cry I didn't see him he was gone I made him kill himself. "GOD DAMN IT" I yell as loud as I can. I look over the ledge to the ocean. Nothing but the fierce waves hitting the rock of the hill. "I'm sorry Tommy bear I love you." I whimper out. It was now dark. I walk back home not having the energy to run.