What the heck Matt

I was sitting down at the kitchen table when Matt came in. Tord was gone to the store. Matt sat beside me and said hi. I said hi I asked what he was doing. He said I wanted to tell you something. I asked what he said to come. He pulled me to his room and he pushed me on the wall. I yelled WHAT THE FUCK MATT he ignored me. He started to kiss me but I pushed him off telling him I was dating Tord. He told me he was sorry he told me he had a crush on me since I moved in. I hugged him and told him it was fine he cried in my shoulder. Saying he was sorry. Soon we went downstairs and sat down. Tord came in saying he got beer,vodka,cereal,etc. Matt told Tord what happened and Tord started yelling at him telling him WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! I tapped Tord telling him it's fine Matt was now in the chair crying saying I don't know. Tord was pissed that he did that to me he went upstairs to my room. I hugged Matt telling him Tord was just overreacting Matt hugged me back. He went to his room and I went to mine with Tord. Tord hugged me and I picked him up his legs to rapped around me. I gave him a little kiss and carried him downstairs. We sat down he still had his legs around me and was in my lap I gave him another kiss. Edd came in and asked where Matt was I said I don't know Edd shrugged and said ohh well. He asked what we were doing we laughed and said we don't know. I thew Tord down and went to go find Matt Tord and Edd sat downstairs. I found him in his room looking thew the window I asked what he was doing. He didn't answer so I faced him towards me and he was crying. I told him not to cry and hugged him. I picked him up and made his legs rap around me he laughed and I laughed. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he looked at me surprised. I smiled and laid him down on his bed. I told him it was fine that I wasn't mad of what he did to me. I asked if he was coming downstairs and he said nah I'll stay up here. I smiled and walked out. I told Edd and Tord he was upstairs in his room they asked if he was ok and I said yeah. Me,Tord,and Edd were watching The Cats before Matt came downstairs. Edd asked Matt what he was doing and he said I was tired so I took a nap. Edd said ok and we all continued to watched the show. Tord laid his head on my lap and Matt laid his head on my shoulder and Edd sat in the other chair. Edd said your like a people magnet I laughed and said I guess I am. We all went to bed and Tord laid on top of me and fell asleep on me. I could tell that everyone is starting to have a crush on me.