Tord leave Matt alone

Edd,Matt,Tord, and me were eating breakfast. Tord brung up about what happened yesterday. Edd had gone to his room to draw and me Tord and Matt were in the kitchen. Matt looked down in disappointment. I told Tord to leave Matt alone. But he keep going on and on Matt ran out of the kitchen crying. I ran after him he ran up to his room and locked the door I begged him to open the door. But he didn't he was crying so loud I never thought I would hear him cry like that. Tord came up there asking if he was ok. I said DO YOU THINK HE'S OK! Tord went back downstairs I asked Matt to let me in 1 more time he finally did. I went in there I picked him up he cried in my shoulder I told him Tord was just being a asshole. He laughed and I pushed him on the wall and he asked what I was doing I told him I was going to make him feel better. I smashed my lips into his and rubbed my hand up his side. I pulled away and said I was going to go check on Tord he said ok and laid down. Tord was downstairs on the couch. I went and sat beside him he told me he was sorry I said it's ok just don't bring it up again. He laid his head on my lap and fell asleep. I played with his hair and picked him up and brought him to my room. We both went to sleep and Tord slept on top of me again. I can tell Tord is to over protective of me.