So we are back

So we are back home and when we came in Matt hugged us and Edd said welcome back. They said it's been a lonely week without us I giggled and smiled. Well it feels good to be back Tord said we need to unpack our stuff so yeah we will be downstairs soon. We get our stuff and go to my stuff we put everything away and sat on the bed. We soon went downstairs and sat on the couch Matt sat next to me and Edd sat in his favorite chair. We gave them our gifts we got from the store it was a rare special cola glass bottle from 1940's or some shit like that. We also got Matt a crystal glass mirror with his name engraved into it. We soon left to take Paul and Patryk their gifts they were on the couch kissing. Tord shut the door quietly and knocked which he should have done in the first place. Patryk said come in they were still on the couch we got you a gift we said we gave them a glass plane. After we all talked we left and went home tired as hell we took a quick shower and soon laid down then Tord pulled my arm around his waist and I started rubbing up and down. Then I slipped my hand in his underwear and started groping his member. He moaned a told me to stop I responded with your not pulling me away. He soon couldn't take it he pulled my arm away and said I'm to tired to have to calm my erection down. I thought to myself the first time Tord refused sex wow thought I would never see the day. I kissed Tord's soft lips and cuddled him as we fell asleep.

Don't forget to ⭐️VOTE⭐️ and comment me some ideas for the next chapter and here is a nice 🅱️epsi