Oh god not This again.

So I woke up and Tord was gone he left a note saying he was going to the store. I text him and ask him
Tom: hey can u pick up some vodka?
Tord: sure I guess.
I sit my phone back down on the night stand and got up I went downstairs. I sat on the couch and Edwardo came downstairs. (Edwardo stayed the night if u was wondering). He sat beside me I got up and went to the kitchen I was cooking me some eggs. Edwardo stood behind me I was feeling very uncomfortable and I was even more when Edwardo grabbed my hips. I yelled stop but he ignored me he bucked his hips I turned around and yelled at him to stop and I pushed him off. Edwardo!! I'm starting to get annoyed STOP! He faces me toward him and cups my cheek he leaned in and softly pressed his lips into mine. I push him and tell him to stop I couldn't stand this I cut the stove off and put the eggs on a plate and run to my room. Edwardo followed I yell at him what what do you want he responded with you I want you. I was left in shock well I'm Tord's so go he pulls out his phone and goes to this app. He shows me a pic then he kissed me again was that just a distraction I yell. He nodded I push him and say you little shit I heard the door close it was Tord. But the worst possible thing happened Edwardo fucking kissed me again not letting me go. I couldn't push him off then I heard my door open and a glass bottle hit the floor. Then I push Edwardo with all my might and yell for him to get off I go to Tord that was on the floor. I yell at Edwardo to get out he left and I heard the door slam. I pick Tord up and laid him on the bed I told him I was going to put the grocery up he nodded ok. We I was done I came in to a sight I thought I would never see Tord was taking razor blades out of a razor. He put the razor to his skin and started to count down from 10 I slap the razor out of his hand and pick him up he rapped his legs around me and nuzzled into my neck. Me and him was crying I asked why he was doing that he said I'm not good enough for you am I. I say Tord your more than good enough your more than I need your beautiful and I love you. He lifts his head up and says you promise I promise I responded. I give him a peck on the lips I smiled and he smiled. I lay him down and ask if I can see his arm he says I didn't do nothing to it he was right it was perfect. We both lay down and rest we went to sleep I guess cause when I woke up it was dark. We ended up staying up all night. Tord why did you do that dumbass I thought?

Don't forget to ⭐️VOTE⭐️ and 🅱️epsi is the best drink