Home finally

Me and Tord were at home and I was in my bed cause my foot was still sore from having that cast on for 3 weeks. We decided to go for a walk considering how I am to scared to drive now. We went to Paul's and Patryk's house when we got at the door steps. I said I'm not coming in Tord looked at me in confusion and said why not. I told him I was scared Paul and Patryk would hate me now. He laughed and said no they won't they will still love you and if they don't I still do. Tord wrapped his arms around my neck and forced me to bend down a little so he could kiss me. I did so and he gave me a peck on the lips. Tord looked at me with a smile and said and you still love me correct. I love you don't matter what Tord and I hope the same from you. He knocked on the door and I squeezed his hand so tight he looked at me and said it's alright. The door opened and it was Patryk I sighed in relief when he welcomed us both in and hugged us. I was scared of seeing Paul my fingers turned ice cold I was terrified. We both sat down and Patryk came too he asked what happened and we of course told him the story. He said well y'all are ok now right we nodded yes and then I heard someone say is Tord and Tom here. It was Paul I wanted to leave I wanted to run but stayed. Paul came in with his cigarette as usual he asked are y'all ok. We again nodded yes and yes said ok. We stayed for around a hour and we both said we need to go. And with that we said our goodbyes and left. While walking Tord grabbed my hand and said see that wasn't so bad. I laughed and said I guess not he laughed and said I love you. I looked at him and said I love you too. We got home and we watched TV and Tord fell asleep in my lap. And I fell on the couch hugging Tord softly in my arms. I swear this boy does things that makes me love him even more than I already do.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to ⭐️VOTE⭐️ and subscribe sorry this took such a long time to get out but oh well what can you do. School started so that's the main reason there was a big delay. So again sorry!