I Love You So Much Tord

So me and tord have gotten closer I'm going to finally ask him out today. Tord was downstairs talking to Edd and Matt. I went down there with them I sat by Tord. I really didn't want Edd or Matt to know so I asked Tord when he was done talking to come in my room. He said ok around 2 minutes later he came in and asked what. I was a little nervous and I said Tord will you b..be m..m.my BOYFRIEND! He grinned and pushed me on the bed and got on my lap. He said of course I will. He kissed me and rubbed his hands under my shirt and I shivered cause his hands were cold. He kept kissing me and I rubbed my hands up is sides. Tord giggled and I smiled we got up and went back downstairs. We watched T.V and Tord laid his head on my shoulder I put my arm around him and hugged him. Around 20 to 30 minutes later we went to go eat lunch. Tord told me he wanted to show me something he brought me to 2 people. This is Paul and this is Patryk he said. They said hey and I said hey. Paul Patryk this is Tom. So who is this to you they asked Tord. This is my b..(huh) boyfriend. I saw Paul smile and said HA GAYYYY! Tord slapped Paul and said no. Tord told me that he was the Red Leader and that he is the boss of them 2. After talking for a while we went to Tord's old room. Tord sat beside me on his bed. I asked him why do you love me he said he thought I was hot and nice. Hearing that made me blush hard I ran to the bathroom not wanting him to see me. He said come out I don't care if you blush I came out. He said I look cute when I blush. I said no I don't but got cut off mid-sentence by Tord kissing me softly. I heard someone coming in but I was to into the kiss to be bothered. I heard someone say get a goddanm room you two. Tord jumped and I did too Tord told Paul to go. We ended up leaving and going back to the house. I now have a boyfriend and it's my best friend.