Matt!

So Edd was gone he left a couple of hours ago he would be gone for a week to see his parents. Tord went to see Paul and Patryk. Me and Matt were the only ones here Matt scooted close to me and laid his hand on my leg. I felt so embarrassed and awkward. I ignored it at least I tried Matt climbed on top of me. He started kissing me I threw him off of me and yelled I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS SHIT MATT! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THIS! IM DATING TORD!I said as loud as I could. I could see Matts eyes watering up but I'm just am so done with this. I go and hug him I'm sorry Matt I'm just upset about this ok. He nodded ok I walk away and go upstairs to my room.
*Time Skip to 4:00*
So Tord is home he noticed Matt on the couch upset he asked me what happened I didn't want what happened last time to happen again. So I lied I said Matt is Matt he's doing what he does so just leave him alone. I made dinner with was pizza and we all sat down. Matt was still upset about what happened. I guess Tord couldn't help it but ask so he did Matt shook his head. He said for me to tell him I didn't know what to do so I told Tord. Tord then stood up and hugged Matt this time calmer and said it's ok just don't do it again or you will regret it then he slapped his back hard. Matt flinched and said ok Tord left the room and I went over to Matt and asked if he was ok he nodded yes. I left and went to Tord he was mad I got him to calm down and we got ready to go to bed. We laid down and Tord nuzzled into my chest and I held him close. I thought we were done with this problem.

Don't forget to ⭐️VOTE⭐️ and subscribe to me sorry this took so long to get out school is back in session Wednesday so yeah next chapter out soon!