Edwardo?!

After the whole incident yesterday. Me and Edd we're watching T.V. "Tom?" He said curious "yeah" I answered. "How did you find out about me having cancer?" He asked "Matt told me which is why he was upset but he heard from Edwardo". I explain "Edwardo?!" He said in disbelief. "Yeah" I respond "oh" Edd then stood up and went to his room. Something was up but since Edd is going though stuff of his own I decided to let him have his time. I went upstairs to Tord and sat beside him he was on the bed. I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him. "Are you ok babe?" He asked "yeah I just wanted to hug you that's all." "Oh" he says quietly. "What's wrong with you?" I ask "I'm just tired and thinking." He explains. I sigh and lay back on the bed. Tord touched my chest and I flinched. "Tommy you ok?" He asked "Yeah I'm fine" I reply rolling over. "If your not ok tell me" he said hugging me now. I nod and sigh " I just want things to be normal again like it used to be fun happy exciting. Now life is full of pain sorrow and discuss." I explain "It will soon tommy you just have to be patient" he replied trying to make me feel better. "Yeah well right now I really fucking hate my life and I wish I could die" I say upset. "Well I love you and I wish you wouldn't say that because you've got to be careful what you wish for." I sigh " your right". With that our talk was over everything else was quiet to quiet.