Among the stars

Tom's POV
I've loved stars always have I didn't believe that you became a star when you died till I lost my mom she loved stars too. I swore to always keep her promise. "Thomas when I die just please promise me you will never cry about it because I will always love you and watch over you among the stars." When she said that I nodded and hugged her never wanting to let her go. The next day she was gone token from my life like a paper being token up. From that day on yes I believed when you died you became a star. I missed hearing her voice her sweet voice that could comfort me in the worst situation. THE VOICE I WOULD DIE TO HEAR AGAIN....gone forever. I was in great depression before Tord came back I was seriously fixing to kill myself. But when he came back I decided to stay a little longer on this god forsaken place. But to be completely honest when Tord leaves I'm going to be with the stars. I will have no reason to live when he's gone not that I don't love my friends. I do I love them like family but I just... cause to much drama and I'm just a straight up burden. Cause when Tord left the first time is when I first cut and now I've done it all the way up my left arm. IM TIERED OF ME HOW I ACT HOW I TRY TO HELP BUT MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE. I such a burden to Matt and Edd. I hate myself for everything I've done. Oh god yes I know I'm stupid, ugly, and ANNOYING. Yes I know that's why I've chosen my choice. My choice is fate... when Tord leaves again I will go to the place he made me happy again the cliff by the ocean and jump...

Tord's POV
I'm sorry Tommy bear but I must go back to Norway next month I'm sorry I'm breaking our promise but it's important it has to do with the red army.
I wrote on a piece of paper with tears. How am I going to break to him maybe he can go....hopefully.

Narrator POV
Not knowing what Tom had said earlier Tord made the stupid decision to go Tom has a month with Tord now before his fate... unless his friends can change it.