MATT! Smut

Matt walked into the room I was sitting in. I was sitting on my bed cry about losing Tord. He came behind me and hugged me. "You ok?" He asked sweetly "yeah I'm fine" I replied quietly. "You sure Tom" "yeah I'm just still a little upset that's all." I tell him. He pulled me into his lap "it'll be ok" he said to comfort me. "I know Matt" I tell him nuzzling my nose into his neck. He hugged me tighter "just remember I love you even if no one else does" he said. I sat there quietly and soon fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up I was laying in my bed with tommy bear. "I guess I fell asleep in his arms." I say to myself. I walk down stairs "MATT EDD ANYBODY HOME" I scream across the house. Than I heard Matt yell "yeah I'm here I'm just cooking Edd went to go get cat food so it's just me and you." I relax a little and go out side to check the mail. When I open it I found a letter to me I walk back inside and open it.
Hey Tommy it's me Tord please don't throw this away please listen I'm sorry I had to lie to you and if you hate me for that I totally understand but I have good news I'm on my way home I'll be back tomorrow morning I swear I love you and I can't wait to rub my hands in your hair and let our lips meet again love you. -Tord

When I read that I felt anger but yet joy. I still had feelings for Tord I was just upset he left me. Matt walked in "what's that Tom?" He asked. "Oh this it's a letter Tord's coming back tomorrow" I reply joyfully. Matt looked a little upset but was also joyous that our friend was coming back. That night I got drunk off vodka. Matt came down stairs and sat me in his lap " you're really drunk" he teased. I was going to answer when Matt pressed his lips into mine I was so shocked I leaned in as Matt licked my bottom lip. I accept and we fight over dominance but he won. He groped the bulge in my pants as I moan he smiles more and more sinfully.
A few later
Matt was teasing my entrance but soon slowly pushed in. It hurt so bad but felt so good. I yelp in pain as he started moving " you ok do I need to stop?" He asked. "Ngh nn..no" I managed to slip out. He thrusted harder and harder soon hitting my g-stop. I cried in pain as I screamed "IM GOI....GOING TO CUM!" My substance spread all over my chest and Matt came soon after. He laid beside me after we got dressed I had a shooting pain up my hips the whole night but I managed to fall asleep. But I forgot about Tord.

Hope you enjoyed don't forget to 🗳 vote 🗳 and sub to me.