OH TORD (Lemon Warning)

So we got off the ship and went to this hotel called Traveloge it was beautiful. So we sat our luggage down and went to get some food from the grocery store that was local. When we came back with some food Tord told me about this theater that he saw. We looked it up on my phone it was called the West Cliff Theater. We decided to go see a movie so we did we walked down there and watched a horror movie. While watching the movie Tord laid his head on my arm and rubbed my leg. He started get really scared cause of jump scares and was holding my arm tightly. And with his other hand he held my hand tight. After the movie I joked and told him he was a little wuss during the movie. He laughed and admitted he got scared. We went back to the hotel having it be 6:00 and ordered Dominos. While Tord was ordering I got on top of him and bucked my hips making him jerk and stutter. I asked very sexually if they had "meat lovers" Tord refused to asked them that. I buck one more time while he was hanging up and made him moan. He thew me off of him and got on top of me. He said why did you do that while I was ordering he joked I laughed and said I love me some meat. Tord got a evil grin on his face and said how about my meat. I responded with it's the tastiest meat I've ever had he said you want some then. I nodded and thew him off of me and pinned him down on the bed. I slowly took his hoodie off and mine as well I kissed his chest making my was to his cock. I took his pants off and groped his dick and licked it thew his underwear. I took his underwear off and started licking his cock and moving my hand up and down. He then said something I thought he would never say he said DADDY I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD. I stopped and said as you wish I took my pants and underwear off and slowly put my cock in him. He moaned so loud and told me to go fast I started moving back and forth. Tord started moaning even louder saying he was going to cum I said me too. I want deep inside him and started to cum and so did Tord. We collapse on the bed and put our clothes back on the there was a door knock it was the pizza. We sat down at the couch and both grabbed a slice we ate 2 pieces each and saved the rest for tomorrow. We took a shower together and put our P.Js on Tord look so beautiful. He had a white shirt on and black short shorts. I was wearing my stay safe asdf safe shirt on and black and white checkered shorts. When I got up to cut the lights off to go to bed Tord yelled ohh HE THICC AS HELL. I blushed and cut the lights off I hooped back in bed and kissed Tord on the lips until I finally pulled back and went to sleep. I love Tord so much.