"Y-y-you have a boyfriend who's my best friend."

She didn't even show an ounce of guilt when she said, "So? I'll leave him if you want me to."

"Don't because you might do the same to me."

Her face fell and she actually looked hurt. "I won't," she answered without hesitating. Probably she meant it, but I probably will never know.

With our matching height it made it easy for me to look her in the eye, well her sunglasses, as I gained back my confidence just long enough to get an honest answer.

"How are you so sure?"

"I'll prove it."

I don't think I wanted her to prove anything because the second her hands crawled under my shirt to feel my chest, I lost it. This girl made me lose my shit. I wasn't even thinking straight, but my head downstairs sure was straight as can be.

Look, I'm a virgin and I don't think that I can handle this. Yes, I fooled around, but for some reason, I could never bring myself to it. Maybe because I wanted to lose it to someone I actually liked, not just some random chick so that I was finally a man in the eyes of society.

These girls were easy to get, besides I'm a king and kings get what they want, but I'm not interested in them. Sad thing the one person that this king wanted he couldn't have because she belonged to someone else. That coward within me preferred to watching porn and masturbating rather than a real girl.

But I didn't just want any girl. I wanted her. I wanted this girl that was standing in front of me right now as I looked at her with mixed feelings.

Embarrassment.

Lust.

Love.

Lola looked down with a grin. "See, you can't say that you don't want me."

I'd be lying if I did, babe.

Instead of voicing my thoughts, I chose to say, "Don't. Malik's my b-"

She didn't allow me to finish because her mouth found mine again. She tasted like bubble gum ice-cream sundae on a hot Sunday.

I gave in this time because I've fallen into that one word, ten letters again, savoring her with every touch.

I could've been the good guy and get my own girl, but the heart wants what it wants even though it doesn't always get what it wants. Now all because of her and that one word, ten letters I'm gonna lose my virginity in an empty classroom with my best friend's girlfriend.

Lola.

Happily, I'd drown into her and that one word, ten letters over and over again. God knows how wrong it was, but kissing her felt so right. I was going to enjoy this moment while it lasts because this might only be a once in a lifetime thing but there's still a problem in that.

I don't want to sneak into empty classrooms to be with the girl I want. Truth is, it was not a love at first sight kind of thing.  I don't believe in love at first sight because that 'love' is clouded with lust. The only thing you're falling in love with is the outer appearance.

Someone with a drop-dead gorgeous body and mean soul is not a beautiful person. The person with the beautiful soul is what I call beautiful and that is what I fell in love with. Lola was beautiful with an equally beautiful soul, but by the time I realized that Malik had already claimed her.

I pulled away from her, placing my forehead on hers as we caught our breaths. I wished I could see her eyes as we talked. 

"Tell me when we're done you won't hate me. I'm not calling this a mistake ever because I've wanted to do this for a very, very long time now."

"You make it sound as if we've known each other for a very, very long time," she giggled, mimicking me in a teasing way. I hushed her with furrowed eyebrows, placing my finger over her lips.

"I'm trying to speak here. Looking at you is distracting enough so shhhh, please. I hope you won't call this a mistake when we're done."

She gave me the lightest kiss ever on my finger that was still on her lips. "I promise you can count on that."

She wasn't mine.

She was somebody else'.

Loving her was a gamble, but I rolled the dice and was the first to kiss her this time. My hands found their way on both sides of her face to kiss her exactly how I did it in my dreams.

For once I didn't mind falling into that one word, ten letters again if it meant falling with her, for her and into her.  Guess I found myself a queen who didn't belong to me and we'll forever be each other's one word, ten letters.

I'm the devil himself and she's Eve, but you can call me Adam for now. But I'm not her Adam though. Her Adam left her long enough for her to wander off into my hands. I already had my eyes on the fruit and so did she.

All we did was boost each other's courage so that we could get a taste of the fruit. The fruit that did not belong to us. The fruit that we knew we weren't supposed to want. The fruit that we weren't supposed to touch.

All because of that one word, ten letters, we did all the things that were supposed to be forbidden.

Bet you still haven't figured out that one word ten letters. I promised that I was going to tell you because we fell into that one word, ten letters together.

Temptation.