He wanted to meet up in a café near by. The café looked amazing, the building was designed nicely and it looked comfortable on the inside.

Chanyeol was already sitting on a seat near the window. Baekhyun walked to the table and smiled at Chanyeol.

"Hi!" He greeted him.

"Hello, Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled at him. "I ordered two coffees, I hope you don't mind?" Baekhyun shook his head. He wasn't a big fan of coffee, but didn't hate it either. "It's fine." Baekhyun replied.

He put out his notebook, not even knowing if he will need it or not. "Chanyeol I want to take the chance to talk about love with you."

"Love?"

"Love." Baekhyun emphasized. "You have a lot of boyfriends, so what is a relationship about, for you?"

"Uhm," Chanyeol looked out of the window, than back to Baekhyun. "About giving."

Baekhyun nodded and wrote it down in his notebook. "So about giving, huh?" Chanyeol nodded. "Not about receiving as well?"

"I am receiving their love."

"How?"

"Two coffee!" A bright shining male said and placed two glasses filled with hot liquors in it on the table. "Anything else, Chanyeol?"

"No, thank you Xiumin, do you want anything?" The waiter named Xiumin looked confused but laughed. "Chanyeol, I'm working here for the nth time."

"Maybe you still want something from the things your serving."Xiumin sighed. "I'm fine, enjoy your coffee." He smiled and left, heading towards the next table.

"Is he a boyfriend of yours?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Acutally, no. He is a friend of mine, if I am allowed to call him that."

"So you have friends?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

Chanyeol ripped the sugar pack open and let it fill his cup. "Not everyone you see as a friend, sees you as a friend as well, Baekhyun." Wise words. Chanyeol was so confusing towards Baekhyun. First he says that a relationship was only about giving and now this.

"Back to the point," Baekhyun said and sipped a little of his coffee. "Do you think life is about giving as well?"

"Yes." A nod.

"But if you only give, you won't have anything for yourself at the end of the day."

"It's fine."

"But you won't be able to give things if you don't have anything!" Baekhyun raised his voice a little, he didn't know why, but Chanyeol made him angry.

"You're right at this point."

Baekhyun sighed. "What do you usually give to people?" He drank again, the coffee tastes delicious.

"Anything they want."

That's where Baekhyun got shocked for a seconds, for some reason this sounded very seductive. He cleared his voice to get the weird thoughts out of his head. "To make it clear." Baekhyun pointed at a spot on his notebook. "Life is about giving for you, right?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"I guess that's enough for today, I have to leave now, Chanyeol." He said and stood up. "Thank you so much for the coffee, I'm leaving now!."

Chanyeol smiled and nodded once again. Baekhyun walked towards the place for the payement, seeing the waiter named Xiumin standing there.

"Oh, hi!" He greeted Baekhyun. "Chanyeol already paid, you know."