Table are turning

Comincia dall'inizio

Payal: Di are you okay..? I can't believe this you are responding..Oh my god..I can't tell you how much i am happy seeing you like this..She didn't say anything just nodded as her eyes fixed on her swollen belly. Payal went to her knees and thanks her baby.

'It's all happen due to your faith and love for your mom that recovered her from the shock...you are her strength..you are very lucky to have a mother like Khushi di..'' Her grip and jaw tightened hearing that.

YOU ARE A MISTRESS..ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA's MISTRESS...SHE IS MY LOVE AND YOU ARE JUST MY KEEP..

A weep escape from her mouth recalling his each and every words. It's so easy for him to degrade me in front of thousand people.

Over exited payal went to inform akash. Unaware to her, what this innocent heart is suffering by every passing second, pain is arising to her chest as her trembled hand touch her stomach.

Khushi: ''Why Arnav..why you did this to me..Why you gave me such a cruel punishment of loving you..? Why you gave me this..? Her hand rested on her stomach making her vulnerable than ever. Nothing can be worst being in this situation. This pregnancy is the most brutal punishment any women can have.

I turned by hearing payal's voice and walk out of the room when I saw a man coming near her. Payal hugged him cheerfully. May be he is payal's husband, Khushi smiled admiring the couple. There are somuch in love, she thought how lucky are some women to get her love unlike her.

My destiny is not like other normal girls. I gave a dry laugh and turn to go back. But my feet halted when i overhear akash and payal conversation, the problems they were facing.. Payal is convincing him about something. I walk closer to hear their talks properly. Knowing the reason, my heart bleed. They are being abused because they let 'a mistress' to stay. This small word is enough to stab her.

Tears drenched my face.

A women like me have no authority to stay with other.. to live a social life..to be in love..The reality hit me reality hard. What is the fate of this baby growing inside me..If it will be a girl, did she suffered like me? It wounded my heart. Later, i composed myself and try to smile convincing to be strong. But my last hope instantly vanished as soon as it appear, my eyes lay on the newspaper. The headlines is written in bold letters- ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WEDDING WITH ANANYA VERMA..

I gasped and fell on the ground. I whimper and clutch my mouth to stop myself from crying for a heartless man. For a moment i forgot to breathe. It took me several moments to accept the truth.

Eventually, I rose to my feet, get the pen and paper and wrote a letter.. Pushing back my tears, i keep the letter in a safe area and decided to left this place. But destiny had another plans for her. A pang like pain hit her head leading her to fell on the ground.

I try to get up by holding the table for support but the opposite person again attacked me and this time quite harder. I lost my balance and fell on the hard floor. My eyes began blurring.

''Finally i found you sweetheart..'' Kaira glance at the unconscious Khushi and lean slightly. Just then She saw her tears fell from her cheeks. She feel really pity to see her suffer. 'Poor girl..you have no idea what future i had planned for you..''

''Bahat shauk tha na mere ex boyfriend se pyaar karne ka..ab bhukton..(You have so much courage to love my ex boyfriend now bear the consequence)

~~~

Ananya: Again khushi! He look on shocked by his own said words and see the hurt in her eyes.

''If you love her so much then why you left her and marrying me..?'' Tears already made their way down her face. She cannot tolerate all this. For a moment she thought to break this marriage but the thought of loosing her only family, Arnav, terrified her. She had no one other than him.

Upon that, his silence bothering her. Why don't he tell her what does he want. That's enough now!

She turn to go when he held her and made her sit beside him.

Arnav: ''I need to tell you something..something really important..''

Ananya: I don't wish to hear anything. Ananya was little scared to think what is about to come and get up.

Arnav: ''Please listen''. He made her seat. ''I need to clear all this then only i can be in peace..'' He paused to take a breathe and said. ''I didn't mean to hurt you nor i have strength to bear another breakdown..[paused] I was in love with khushi from past 3 years..'' Her eyes popped out. ''She was my first and last love..I don't want to give you false hope and after knowing the truth if you wanted to go i won't stop you..I tried to run away from the bitter truth but now it keep haunting me..I cannot able to love you, anu..It's getting very difficult to get over her..It's not under my control..It's like she is calling me for help..unwittingly she is ruling my heart..'' She look at him for a while absorbing the words he exploded. For the first time she saw him expressing his heart out. It really hurt her to know about his feelings, after what she had done he still have soft corner for her.

''I am marrying you just to fulfill the promise of your father..We cannot become one as that right had stolen by Khushi..There is 3 hours for wedding ritual to start..Now it's upto you whether you wanted to be with a man who don't love you or to go back in the search of your sister..to your hometown..'' He breathe fresh air. ''I will wait for you in alter if you don't come i will call off the wedding..''

He walk away and stopped at the door. ''You can get any other guy and i promise i will search a better person for you but don't accept anything from me after marriage..no matter what i cannot give you the love you deserve..you are really a nice girl and i don't deserve you..Always remember no matter what you are my friend and always remain my friend..'' With that he left from there leaving her in dilemma..

For a moment she keep looking at him. She didn't know how to react and what else to do. But the thought of going away from him cause hurricane inside her. The fact is that she cannot imagine her life without him.

''DM please show me a way to solve this puzzle..I don't want to loose him but i don't want to be selfish person..Please help me out..'' She closed her eyes praying for some miracle to happen when a sudden thunderstorm burst out making everything upside down. Within a blink of second, entire room turn disheveled. She went quite taken aback looking at the dress and pictures of khushi scattering on the ground. She get astonished for a moment and started to gathered it.

She get the album and about to keep it on the desk, a corner of her heart telling her to see it. She wanted to know what is the magic in that girl that he loved her enormously instead of getting wounded by her numerous times. Her heart pricked looking at the memories captures in it. Khushi intimate poses with arnav made her insecure and hurt. Unable to take this, she turn to close it when suddenly she found a specific photgraph stick at the end. For a while she look at it.

Her eyes widen in shock to recognize her mother picture. She stood up in shock.

How Khushi get her mother picture? She recollected all the incidents happened recently that lead her toward one direction. Her first meeting with Khushi, that song and now this album. What does it meant..what is the relation of Khushi with her sandhya ma? She remove the picture from the album and stare at the picture closely. She is trying hard to shed the dust laying in her eyes. Instantly she move and search all the things of her in order to get some clue. She get only disappointment.

Who is she? How Khushi got my mother's picture..? Now she badly wanted to meet khushi and ask her the truth. There are several question in her mind and she needed answer as soon as possible otherwise she will go mad. She rushed to grab her purse and take out the photo, kernel uncle send of her mother holding her sister, who was 1 month old at that time.

How i identify you, I don't even know how my baby sister look now! May be khushi know where is my sister..! A new hope arises and she wanted to meet her. But the question is that, will she help her..? Definitely not! why would that murderer help me.. She can do anything for money, yes i will give her money and ask her to tell me the address of my sister. With that thought in her mind, She decided to go and meet her first. Her mobile beep and she check the address she receive from agent. Checking the time, she marched out as there is still time for her marriage. In all these mishaps she don't get time to inform Arnav and drove toward the destination where a big revelation waiting for her.

To be continued..
Done with today's update. baki ke update tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Please give your votes and comments.