Aman: What do you mean you don't know! She is your responsibility..At such stage where she has went?

I don't give a damn..I already showed that women her real place by throwing her out from my life FOREVER..NOW Get OUT!!!!!!!!!! Guards forcefully pulling him away but he gave them few punches ceasing their movement.

Aman: What rubbish are you talking..Are you out of your mind, Asr. Do you even know what you are saying..? Not even once you thought about that innocent girl whose entire life dependent on you..She blindly trust you, love you, sacrifice her entire life just to be with you..I am asking you one last time where is she?

Arnav: It's sad that you also don't know where she gone..? Oh ya she got some new customer to entertain..

ENOUGH! is enough..STOP IT...She IS CARRYING YOUR CHILD HAVE SOME SHAME...

Arnav started laughing sarcastically and drank the entire bottle through his mouth.. His eyes splitting fire as each and every word prick his heart brutally imagining her shameful acts.

Arnav: ''Of Course you was worried about your khushi..Didn't i told you ananya, he is the father of that illigimate sin...'' Aman get tongue tied. His mind is filled with so much venom for her. He came here to give news about Anjali being in hospital, waiting for them. But the new side of him extremely astonished him like anything.

Aman: ''Is this a joke to you? Kya kuch nahi kiya khushi ne tumhare liye..she had forgiven you for all your bloody sins and what a mind blowing reward you had given her by making mockery of her feelings. You have no idea what you had lost in your stupid revenge.. You had played a very nasty game with a innocent soul..God never forgive you for spoiling two innocent lives..you had left a pregnant women to die on roadside..a day will come when you realize your mistakes.. you will scream, shout, crave and run behind her but cannot have her AT ALL..You had completely tarnished her..SHE NEVER FORGIVE YOU..NEVER!

With painful anger, he started leaving from there. But stopped when his eyes landed on Ananya who is the main reason of her misery..

''Shame on you..I haven't seen more selfish girl than you..For your own advantage you snatched her entire happiness in a mere moment, you made a innocent girl cry. and let her humiliated in front of entire society..being a women you let another women get disgraced by others, just because you wanted to marry him. Then have him..he is all yours now..this man don't deserve Khushi bhabhi..She deserve a man who will love her selflessly, not destroy her like him. He added before leaving from there. Ananya stood there leaning at the wall, silently observing drunken arnav and back at the person who fill lots of doubts in her mind regarding Khushi. She kept looking at his disappearing state when in a sudden she heard a sharp banging sound.

She get perplexed to see him fall down. Balancing him, she lead him toward his bedroom and made him lay on the bed. She turn to go when..

Khu..khush..ii..kh..I ..lov..eee..yo.. She gulped the painful lump formed on the throat. This damn heart of her cannot going to bear all this. Arnav is all she have in her life. Shockingly she scan her eyes to view the bedroom that belongs to her. Only Khushi's picture scattering everywhere... Some of her things were hanging while other were kept as if it meant everything to him. Her heart not ready to accept the fact which her brain is hinting.

She ran away weeping and kneel down on the floor. Aman's word keep ringing to her ears. The face of her mother came alive to her..her suffering, his father words..those accusation were exactly same as thrown by Arnav. She brushed those thoughts and wipe her tears convincing herself.

''What are you thinking..This is not possible. Arnav only loves you. That girl killed Arnav's sister..he hates her. Stop thinking about that gold digger..she had given nothing to him other than betrayal and hurt.. But everytime she closed her eyes, Khushi's face flashed to her eyes and made her remember the time her mother had been disgraced by his father. She rose on her feet and took a deep breathe. Why I am feeling so restless. I should be happy that Arnav made our relation official..he proposed me for marriage..'' She smile reluctantly and touch the ring on her finger adorably.