Something changing

Start from the beginning

I don't know him..

Really? Savitri give her puzzle look and she went back to the bed folding her clothes. Anjali tell me..Who is he? She went to her making her to face her forcefully.

Hoga koi..who cares..! Anjali remarked without showing any sign of displeasure on her face. But Savitri caught her lie just by looking at her face.

But he seems to be your romeo..look how he is gazing you romantically.. (She said peeping from the window...)

Stop it ma! I am in no mood to hear anything regarding Aman.. (She arched her eyebrow and gave a teasing look..)

So that loverboy name is Aman..She turn to go but old women caught her hand gesturing her to look at her..

Why so much hatred for him?

I don't hate him but i don't love him too..

"Did anyone told you to love him?" She look at her mother not believing her who is smiling all the time catching her lie.. Immediately she look away and prepare to leave..

Bring him in..He will fall ill..He is not a criminal..He is innocent like Khushi..

But he is a man..And It their nature to gain trust and then backstabbed them..

Anjali! Forget the past and move on..I think he really like you and my heart says he is one for you who will heal your pain..

I don't care AT ALL! Do hell with him.. She bang the door with agitation and walk away not in the term to hear a single word henceforth...

She took a sigh staring her disappearing, she knows the torture she went through all those years, not easy for anyone to get over it so easily.. Her eyes soften looking back at the guy who shivered and within a blink of second he fainted. Quickly she call her servants and they helped Aman to get in and later she rang the doctor..

~~~

I stared at myself in the mirror at 25th time foolishly. Thousands of butterfly dancing into my stomach thinking about their date which she had planned for him. Absent minded she went to the mandir and blabber in front of her best friend, devimaiyaa..

How i am looking..? Uff what is happening to me..Why i am getting so nervous..Please help me devimaiya.. She joined her hands and prayed.

I gulped again wondering about his reaction to see me into this saree not knowing how he will be going to react as this saree is very special to me. I got engrossed in the memories of past. I still remember how madly he used to loved me and confessed his genuine feelings before marking my body. I had been hated him so much yet he didn't give up. He try to pacify me aftermath their love making and wished to see me into this saree but i hurt him by crashing his feeling rejecting his marriage proposal, I throw this saree on his face due to blind infatuation for Rishab..

I am sorry Arnav..I am really sorry..From now on i will never trouble you..I always be with you..hamesha..Devimaiya hame ashirwaad dijiye..ab hum Arnavji se kabhi juda nahi hona chate.. (DM I need your blessings..I just wanted to be with Arnav)

She cheerfully do the arti feeling overwhelmed and happier expressing her wish to her DM when in a sudden diya blow out.

Her heart stop to pump.

No this couldn't happen..Stop it Khushi..Stop thinking negative..Everything must be fine..no one come between us..

YOU CAN NEVER BE A MOTHER..NOR A WIFE...EVERYONE TAG YOU A MISTRESS..

Those aweful words said by him in anger few days ago echoed to her without her acknowledgement.. She closed her ears feeling a sudden pain. Tears sparkled out. She look at Devimaiya idol who is trying to signal something but she fail to understand.

Yeh sab kya soch rahe hain khushi..Hamare dimaag mein vo baat ayi kaise..(What is happening? Why i am thinking about this all a sudden..) She brushed those thoughts out from her mind and started building new dreams and hopes for the love of her life without knowing what future beholds for her..

~~~

Door bell rang. Her heart started to beat rapidly as she unlock the door and move to other side. His every step toward her made her breathe even more harder. She clutch her dupatta as she felt herself being into his arms..

KHUSHI...

This familiar voice terrorize her.

She get froze or even failed to move. She is pushing Rishab in order to remove herself from his nasty touch.

I am sorry Khushi..I am really sorry..I know my sins are unforgivable..please give me one chance to explain I..

Leave me! He keep holding me in his arms, begging me to forgive him for all his doings.

"She poison me against you..Everything she said i did..I never thought she would go so low..She used me to punish her enemies..But today i teach her lesson..next time she think thousand times to harm you..I love you Khushi..I really love you.."

Just shut up you MORON!!! With agitation, she pushed him making him to step back behind.

Who gave you right to touch me..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know baby you are angry with me and you are right at your place..But I..

Not a word and get lost..

Not before telling you the entire truth..

Truth? I know every single deeds of yours..You are the bloody murderer..

He grew shocked thinking how she knew.

I hate you Mr Rishab singhania..Your every single presence loath me with disgust..I regret the day i met you..You are the biggest mistake of my life..For you, i rejected my Arnav..i lost my best friend..i had hurt him numerous time but not Anymore..I will repeat the same mistake again..did you understand..

Khushi you don't know anything..He is playing with you..he..he is.. playing with you...

A hard slap landed on his cheeks..The force was too hard that made him to fell down on the floor.

Apne ghatiya juban se mere Arnav ka naam bhi mat lena..(Don't you dare took Arnav's name from your dirty mouth..)

I LOVE HIM..I LOVE MY ARNAV..I WILL NOT TOLERATE A SINGLE WORD AGAINST MY LOVE.. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU..I LOST MY ARNAV..I LOST MY UNBORN..I LOST MY BEST FRIEND...AND TO MY BAD FATE..ARNAV STILL THINK I ABORTED MY CHILD..I KILLED ANJALI..

Those words reverberated in the entire house making aware to the person who heard everything.

''ARNAV!'' Her heart cried seeing so much pain on his face.

To be continued!

Precap: Arshi come closer!

Please hit vote and comment. Another chapter is up, due to my readers i posted next.