Something changing

Start from the beginning

Suddenly I snapped my eyes and saw his hand extended for me to hold.. I was in dilemma don't know what to do..I wanted to hold him but there is something that is stopping me..

I look back at him. Silence grew tougher to bear and then finally he break the long silence between us..

'The past cannot be changed, erased, forgotten, it can only be accepted..''

I smile at him and nodded before giving my hand to him in a hope he will live up to my trust and never hurt me again..

Then i jumped into his arms and hugged him passionately forgetting all the differences and misunderstandings to start a fresh beginning of our love life.. There is no words needed as they can feel our heartbeat become one so does our soul..

~~~

For god sake please..Open the door...!!!!!! Anjali almost cried shutting the door on his face before he barged in..

Don't punish me like this Anjali..Give me one chance..I know i hurt you by hurting your best friend, Khushi...trust me i didn't know the truth if you had told me i had supported her..

No! I don't need anyone's sympathy specially a man's who only know how to use women, All men all same..a cruel bas****..

Anjali listen to me once..I want to tell you that I.. (She lost her remaining sanity and patience.. Angrily she open the damn door and storm toward him pointing gun directly on his head..)

Can't you understand in simple language..I said GET LOST..Never show your bloody face to me..If i am alive only to get justice for myself and for Khushi..that innocent girl don't even know what had happened.. and you and Chotte punished her without finding complete truth..I am ashamed to call you my friend.. (She pushed him with all the force by which he fell on the hard floor..)

He get hurt but this hurt is nothing comparable to what she had suffered.. She turn to leave but again his words provoked her to lift the gun..

Himmat han toh goli chalo.. (If you have guts then shot!) Her eyes splitting fire and then she point finger to the gun.

You know you look so cute like this.. (Aman went taken aback looking at the completely transformation Anjali. )

Don't test my patience.. She worn him to back off but he remain firm wanted to see how far she go to prove him wrong.. He smirked seeing her hands shivering as the time passed..

I don't think you took this much time to kill your ex- Ranjit..

Shut up! Don't you dare take that bas*** name..

Why?

Because I hated him

And me?

There is a hidden silence from other side making him to smile after some moments. She shot an angry glare before dismissing back to her house. Second turn into minute and minute into hours but he keep laying on the same place where she had left him. Clouds get darker and Lightening occur that give the clear indication storm is going to take place any time. She went to close the window when her eyes fell on him struggling to cope up with the drastic weather. His entire body is shaking badly She saw him bleeding, something strange passed through her but she stop herself feeling anything for any man because she knows all men are same..She can't trust anyone after getting betrayal in love one time..her mind says he will also dump her like Ranjit but her heart felt pain seeing him like this..

She lifted her gaze and compose her before looking at her ma pretending to act normal..

Who is he? She asked bewildered.