Most awaited confession

Start from the beginning

He stop her saying anything..

''Don't talk about death..I can't tolarate anything happen to you..You are all i have..You are my only family..''

Family? A prostitute never be loyal to one man..She only kept to pleasure..to fulfill a man's desire...I am your desire then fulfill it and kill me because i can't handle it anymore..I am fed up with all these..free me from this world..

He cupped her face with tears rolling his eyes.

''That was my biggest mistake...I thought your tears become my victory..it will give me peace but i was so wrong..Those 3 days without you made me realize what you meant for me..''

There is a plain silence for a moment and then he says looking deep in those innocent eyes who made him fall in love with her all over again..

I CAN'T LOOSE YOU KHUSHI...YOU ARE MY LIFE..YOU ARE MY WORLD..MY LOVE..

Fresh tears rolled from her face.

You already loose me Arnavji..''

She shoved herself from his hold and got up from bed and ran to the bathroom.

Khushi..!!!!!!!!!!! He rushed behind and knock the door.

''Please talk to me Khushi, I want to tell you that I lo..

Bas Arnavji..iske age kuch mat kehna varna hum bardasht nahi kar payenge.. (Don't say anything furthur else i cannot handle it..)

Khushi.. i..

''PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE..''

She screamed and fell down on the ground and cried her heart out..

Apne bahat der kardi Arnavji.. (Its too late now..I can't..) She burst into crying hugging herself closer to heart..the heart that still beats for him despite being murdered by him.

Next few hours passed quickly. Khushi cried all the day and night. Never she thought in her wildest dream, a man whom she thought to be her prince charming became a beast.. she should have known a mistress have no right to see such dreams which only meant to be broken.

His words keep ringing to her ears. He wanted to give their relationship a second chance but everytime she close her ears his brutality came before her eyes.

''Why Arnav..Why you forced me...I haven't kill your di..Why you are punished me for the crime i am not responsible..You claim to love me you can't trust me..why you are not ready to hear me just once, why can't you trust your khushi..We loved each other all our life and your forcing me made me remember that night..you finished everything between us..your crime made me remember those monsters..those monsters..(She close her ears in terror) She shivered again.

''They raped your Di in front of my eyes, why i didn't saved her..Why?? Anjali please forgive me..I am your murderer..Arnav is right..I killed you..I killed you..

---

After a long day he returned back home. As he entered the premise, he got darkness all around his apartment. He went and switch on the light.

His eyes only searching her. After a while he got her. She is sitting in the floor looking outside the window.

His eyes then went to the plate which is still untouched.

He took the plate and reached her.

''Khushi!'' He called her name softly.

''Why you haven't eat anything..''

''I am not hungry..'' She reply after wiping her face.

''Really? As far as i know my khushi never stay hungry specially when her favorite jalebis are been made..umm...its so yummy..'' He try to lighten her mood bringing plate near her nose. It made her crave for her.