The End ✔

It's been 2 years since Taehyung and J have gotten married. It's been a very great marriage with our son Kim Taemin, who's 7 months old.

"Taehyung-ahh! Are you done making his bottle?" I yelled out.

"Almost done!!" He replied.

"Don't cry my Taemin-ahh, shhh ~" I lightly patted his back.

"Here is the bottle", Taehyung had came. I took the bottle but he held onto it. " Can I feed him? ".

" Of course you can ", I carefully handed Taemin to him and he fed him. He's such a good father.

After thy baby had fallen asleep, Taehyung and I played over watch.

" Im gonna beat you! " Taehyung yelled out.

" Shh, the baby is still asleep, but I'm still gonna beat you. " I laughed. At the end, he won of course.

* RING *

There goes the door bell. I walked over to the door and opened it.

" HI Y/N-SII! " Hoseok yelled out.

" Omo, I missed you! " I hugged him.

" Where's Taehyung? " he asked.

" Over here hyung! " He yelled from the otherside.

" The babyyy " I told him.

" Baby? I'm an uncle? " Hoseok asked.

" Yes, we have a baby. His name is Kim Taemin " I smiled. Just then Taemin woke up and started crying.

" Omo my baby nephew " Hoseok walked over and held him. " One day I want a child too ", and he smiled.

" Soon hyung, soon ", Taehyung said.

" By the way, I brought you and y/n gifts, you two should've told me that you guys had a baby " Hoseok said.

" Aw, you're so sweet " I commented.

_______

My life is good, I really don't need anything if he makes me happy. My child, and Taehyung are the only ones I need, besides my mom. I also learned that I didn't really need a dad to make me feel complete. My mom was the world to me, she has always been there for me. Now I have him by my side, Kim Taehyung, and it feels nice.