Cafe

This chapter is longer then the other chapters, so I hope you read through this whole thing :)

I woke up around 7 and the first thing that clicked on my mind was Kim Taehyung, I still thought about what to say to him when I first approach him. It was now 9, it wasn't very hot or very cold today so I decided to wear black leggings, and a black soft T-shirt. I wanted to look pretty today for some reason, so I put on some makeup. Afterwards I curled my hair, when I finished I looked at myself in the mirror, who am I trying to impress I thought to myself, It's just Taehyung. Just then my phone rung and it startled me, I looked at my phone and Pearl was calling, I quickly answered.

" Y/n are you ready? Jungkook and I are on our way to your house " Pearl said, she seemed quite excited, is it because i'm coming along?

" Yeah, I'm ready, I'll wait outside for you two " I replied then hung up. I quickly took one more glance at myself in the mirror the grabbed my purse and my coat just in case it gets cold later on. I was debating either to wear my converse or flats, I just picked my white converse and quickly slide it on. When I stepped outside, Pearl and Jungkook had just arrived, since eomma wasn't home, I had to lock the door myself. I then slowly ran into Jungkook's car.

" Now that we're all here, we still have about an hour left, so lets go grab breakfast at a cafe near Big Hit Studio " Jungkook said.

" Okay " Pearl and I both said at the same time.

During the car ride to the cafe, I saw Jungkook holding Pearl's hand throughout the whole car ride, it made me think back to my recent relationship and made me quite sad. I felt tears forming in my eyes, I rolled my head back forcing the tear to go away but one managed to slip onto my cheeks. I quickly wiped it off hoping neither of them would see it.

" We have arrived " Jungkook said looking at the cafe.

We all got out of the car, shut the doors and walked into the Cafe. I looked around the cafe, this was quite a small and fancy cafe I thought to myself. I stopped looking around when someone caught my eyes, it was Taehyung. When I saw him he was already looking at me so i'm guessing he had already spotted me first I quickly turned back at Pearl and Jungkook to only find out they weren't in front of me anymore, I looked around quickly then someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. I turned around to look at who it was.

" What do you want? " I said to him in a harsh voice.

" I need to talk to you " Taehyung said with what looks like a death stare. That's quite sexy, Oh no y/n you can't think of that right now, you then snapped back to reality.

" What is it? " I rolled my eyes at him " make it quick, I need to find my best friend and her boyfriend whom you may know, Jeon Jungkook ". He looked at me blankly.

" About the other day, I just want you to know that nothing really happened, please believe me, I wouldn't do anything like that to you or any girl, please beli-- "

" Okay, Okay I believe you, stop talking " I cut him off since he was getting annoying. " Now if you don't mind I've got to go now, excuse me. " I tugged my arm away because he was still holding on, I started walking away as fast as I can. When I arrived at the parking lot, I didn't see Jungkook's car anymore.

" WELL GREAT I'M STUCK HERE NOW " I yelled out in anger. Just then a car approached me.

" Get in, we'll go to the studio together " it was Taehyung.

" No I'll walk there on my own " I began walking away and searched ' Big Hit Studio ' on my phone map. " Oh my goodness, you've got to be kidding me. 20 minutes till I there? UGHH. "