Hyejin

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. The caller ID was unknown but I answered it answered anyways.

" Y/n? " the voice sounded familiar.

" Are you home, It's Ariel " I remembered that I was at Taehyung's house, I looked aside and Taehyung was asleep. Omo he looks so adorable.

" No, but I'm coming home right now, wait for me. " I hung up and slowly removed myself off from the bed trying not to wake Taehyung up, as I accomplished, I grabbed my coat, my purse then headed out the door. 15 minutes later I arrived home and saw Ari's car there, as I got out Iwaved at her and she waved back. She got out the car and we went inside my house together, I saw my mom but not my dad, she looked at me and I ignored her. I took Ari upstairs to my room.

" Did you need to talk to me about something? " she looked at me and I saw a tear fall from her face. I knew she wasn't oay instantly.

" Y-Y/n, my mom i-is gone " she slowly started to cry harder, so I pulled her in for a hug, I'm sure my shoulder was soaked wet, but I didn't mind, she needed a shoulder to cry on and that would be mine.

" Shh, don't cry no more. You still have me, you still have Jimin. We're here and we still love you. " I rubbed my hang up and down her back slowly trying to calm her down. After a while she fell asleep so I tucked her in. I walked downstairs to my mom sleeping on the counter.

" Eomma, wake up ad go sleep upstairs in your room " she didn't budge. " Eomma. Eomma. Eomma? " I shook her hard, and she finally woke up. " Go sleep upstairs ". Suddenly I felt her pull me and hugged me tightly.

" Mianhae " was she crying? I heard her sniffling.

" For what? " I was very confused now.

" For being a bad mother to you " i now knew that she was crying. I puled away slowy and wiped her tears.

" You're not, I love you the way you are. " I showed a small smile. " Let me take you upstairs ". I brought her to her room and tucked her in, I got a call and looked at my phone. ' Taehyung ' I decided to not answer and say with my mom until she fell asleep. When she fell asleep I slowly walked out and checked my phone. 21 MISSED CALLS?!!! TAEHYUNG ARGHHH. I called back to make sure he was okay.

" YAHH! WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS?! " I'm sure I went deaf.

" Stop yellin unless you want me to go deaf and not hear your voice again " I silently giggled.

" Are you okay? " why would he ask such thing?

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

When i woke up, y/n wasn't next to me anymore, * sigh * she must've went home. * BZZZZZZ * my phone vibrated so I looked at my phone and I got a message from an unknown number.

Meet me at the park near your house ~ unknown

Who may that be? I decided to go just in case that's y/n texting from another person's phone. I walked to the park instead of driving, when I arrived I saw Y/n or someone that looked like y/n because she was facing backwards and she looked like y/n. I ran up and hugged her, when she turned around I froze.

" I see, this Taehyung still got feelings for me " shit. It's Hyejin.

" I don't. I just thought you were my girlfriend. " She seemed to be smirking.

" I can be " I felt disgusted.

" Stay dreaming. I love Y/n. NOT YOU. " Hyejin's hands were now in a fist.

" Fine. Oh yeah, you should wish that y/n is gonna be okay ". No, y/n. I called her and she didn't answer. I called so many times still no answer. I started to run to her house when I got a call. ' Y/n is calling ' .

" YAHH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS?!! " she answered and I felt so much better.

" Are you okay? "

" Umm.. Yes? Why? "

" No reason, you just let without letting me know and I was worried. " I lied.

" Oh sorry " is she laughing?

" Can I come over? "

" Mhm ", she's fine whew, but I just have to make sure she'll be okay so I'm going over to her house.

Y/N P.O.V

This Taehyung is weird so. 10 minutes later he arrived.

" Hello Taehyu-- oh " he pulled me tight into his embrace, arghh why is he so tight. When he let go he smiled widely. Aw, he's so adorable. " What was that for? "

" I just missed you ". I let him come inside and he flopped onto the couch, I walked to him and got him up.

" Why? "

" My mom is home " he looked around.

" Where? " oh my god, this boy.

" Sleeping! She can wake up anytime and see you like that " he finally sat up. I then saw Ari walking downstairs.

" How are you? " Taehyung looked behind.

" I'm better I guess. " I felt sad for her, I couldn't imagine the world without my mother.

" Well I made lunch, wanna eat? " she nodded and we were about to head to the kitchen but someone shouted.

" What about me? I'm hungry too. " Ari and I began to laugh, this baby.

" Come on then " he got up and followed us to the kitchen. I set out the food onto the table with the help of Ari.

" Stay here, let me go wake my mom up. " I ran upstairs to my mom's room to her not there. " Eomma? "

" Over here in the bathroom honey " i walked to the bathroom and she was brushing her hair.

" Are you hungry? I just made lunch. " she smiled at me.

" Thanks, but i got a meeting to attend you and Ari go ahead and eat without me. "

" Eomma.. I actually wanna say that someone else is here too.. " she looked at me and walked out to downstairs.

" That's my boyfriend.. Kim Taehyung " he looked at us then stood up from the chair and bowed.

" Hello Mrs. Y/l/n ( your last name ), I'm your daughter's boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. " he smiled so big, why is he so cute?

" Hello, treat my sweetie right and as long as you don't hurt her, I approve of you ", omo my mom is the sweetest.

" I will, i will never hurt her, she's precious ", this man, why does he make me crazy.

" Thank you, now if you will excuse me I've got a meeting to attend. " she hugged me then left.

" you're mom is nice ", of course she is pabo.

" Lets eat now, should we. " They nodded and we began to eat.

A/N:

This chapter was a bum, but I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for keeping up with me and this story even though I suck at writing. I hope you all will continue to read my story. Stay tuned lovess!