Mess

" You did great baby " I saw her holding Tae's arm.
" Stop, I have a girlfriend now, she's here and she may see. " He tugged his arm away.
" Okay and? You still love me, I know you do. "
" No, I love my girl, and you're not gonna ruin it. You already had your chance but you messed it all up. "
" I never meant to hurt you, so please be with me again. "
" Hyejin, I do not love you. "
" I'll make you remember about us again then " She went in and kissed him. That was when I got mad and walked over. I pulled her off and slapped her, I was going to do more than that but Taehyung stopped me by holding my whole body.
" Stop please, do not touch me. I'm going home. " I pulled myself away and started crying and ran to the car while Pearl and Taehyung chased after me. Pearl got to me first and I told her to drive quick so she followed my rules. I was crying all the way till we got to her house.
" Y/n, do you mind to explain what happened? " I nodded and told her why.
" But did he kiss her back? "
" I don't know "
" Oh y/n, y/n, it's okay. Since you want to avoid him, I'll help just because you're my best friend and I love you ". I lied and hugged her, just Then I got a text from Jin.

😍Worldwide Handsome😍 : y/n?

💕Y/n💕 : Yes...

😍Worldwide Handsome😍 : It's Yoongi... Are you okay?

💕Y/n💕 : I think so, why?

😍Worldwide Handsome😍 : I smacked Taehyung for you haha 😅

💕Y/n💕 : Thank you Yoongi..

😍Worldwide Handsome😍 : Well I've got to check on Taehyung hahaha

💕Y/n💕 : Okay, goodbye 😊

The Next Morning
I woke up so the sound of my phone ringing, so I answered it without looking who it was.
" y/n.. " Hearing that voice made me hang up the call. That little thing, I am not going to let him ruin my mood today. I look at Pearl and she's still dead asleep, so started tickling her.
" Y/n stop!! "
" Wake up I need to ask you something "
" What is it "
" Do you know I anyone's having a party tonight? " Pearl sat up and thought about it.
" Um.. Mark is having a party at his house tonight, why? "
" Let's go party tonight then "
" Okay, can I bring Jungkook? "
" Yeah, tell him not to say anything to Taehyung " She nodded.

*TIME SKIP TO TONIGHT *

I wore a red tight dress that was higher than my knees, and enough to cover my bottom. It had laces on front, and shows the great a bit. Finally we headed to the party.
When we arrived at the party, I saw Mark and greeted him.
" Hey Y/n! You look flawless tonight. Where's Taehyung? "
" Aww, thank you, he didn't come. "
" Oh okay, well enjoy the party! " And so I walked away. There was nothing to do and I couldn't find Pearl anywhere, so I decided to sit at the bar station and drink by myself. I was drinking until a cute guy approached me with shots of beer.
" Hey I'm Jackson, and you are? "
" Y/n " I shot a smile at him.
" What is someone so sexy doing here drinking alone? " He moved in closer.
" I don't even know "
" Let's get wasted "
" Okay " I winked. We kept drinking and I eventually got drunk first like always. Jackson started off by giving me hickeys all over my neck, he was walking me upstairs, but I felt someone pull me and I fell into their arms. I looked at who it was, ohh you're even hotter than him. It was Taehyung and I was completely drunk.
" Excuse me, who are you? " Jackson looked at him furiously.
" This is my girl, my identity is none of your business ", he carried me bridal style all the way to the car. We sat in the limo and I was trying to make out with Taehyung.
" Baby, don't you want me? " I was sliding my hands down to his pants.
" Stop " He pushed me away, and I knocked out. When I woke up I was at a house and now sober. I saw Taehyung sleep in on the couch while I was on his bed. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash myself up. When I looked in the mirror I saw a few hickeys on my neck, oh my gosh who did this. I tried to remember, JACKSON?! I tried to hide it even though Taehyung probably already saw them. I used foundation to cover it up, it wasn't going away so I just left it. I walked back to his room to wear one of his shirts, I saw Taehyung awake and he looked at me. He started walking towards me and I kept backing up till I hit the wall. He moved his face closer to mines until it was an inch away.
" T-Taehyung. " He kissed me and I kissed him back, but I remember that girl, and stopped. I grabbed one of his white shirt and raced for the bathroom. My heart was beating so fast, I he not mad at me? I quickly put on clothes and walked into the room to talk with him.
" Back for more? " He smirked.
" No "
" Why aren't you like yesterday? You were all touchy touchy, even got hickeys from some other men. "
" Taehyung stop. "
" Why should I when you were just acting like you have no man? " I reached my limits and slapped him.
" TAEHYUNG STOP! " He just kept glaring at me. I then realized with I did. " I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ", he just walked out of the bedroom without a word. I saw on his bed and quietly cried. Taehyung came back into the room after some time saw me crying. He sat next to and hugged me.
" It's okay baby, and I'm sorry. " I slowly hugged him back.
" Are you okay? " He nodded. I kissed him on the lips and I suddenly fell asleep after awhile. I guess all this made me tired.