Storm

It was 30 minutes till I arrived at home, I opened the door to complete darkness. I went to find the lights in the living room, then I found a note on the table. ' Y/n I'll be out of town this whole month, don't trash the place and only Pearl is invited over ~ Eomma '. Oh great I'm home alone woo hoo I thought sarcastically. I walked into my room, and reached into my purse to grab my phone, just then I saw a note. ' 651-609-6721 ~ Taehyungie ' I scoffed and threw the paper away.

That night it was really stormy, I kept hearing thunder so I got scared and woke up. It was 2 a.m in the middle of the night, so I called Pearl. She didn't answer, aishh this girl is still sleeping. Suddenly another I heard another thunder, I felt the house shake. I was really scared then remembered that I had Taehyung's phone number. I ran to the trash and dialed the phone number.

" Hello " I heard him groaning.

" Taehyung? " I said his name just to make sure it was him.

" Y/n ? " he seemed to be shocked. " you actually called me? "

" Taehyung-ahh, I'm scared ", tears were forming around my eyes.

" Y/n are you okay? What's wrong? " he asked worry.

You sniffled, " Taehyung, the thunder is scaring me, can you come over? ".

" Yeah, sure, what's your address? " he said quickly. I gave him my address then told him to hurry and he hung up. I listened to BTS songs to calm myself down, suddenly there was a knock downstairs. I ran to open it, and it was Taehyung, I quickly hugged him and tears were falling from my eyes. I told him to come inside and we both went up to my bedroom. He wiped my tears then chuckled.

" Omo, you big baby still scared of the storm " he kept pinching my cheeks.

" I'm only 19 you know! " I rolled my eyes.

" Well I'm here now, and I'm tired so where should I sleep? " He asked yawning.

" Already? " I pouted.

" What are we gonna do then? Watch a movie? " He asked.

" Mhm " I hummed. We were watching a movie on Netflix and all I heard was him laughing. I suddenly felt tired in the middle of the movie then shut my eyes, my head was now on his shoulders. I wasn't fast asleep yet, but I left someone gazing at me, I knew that was Taehyung, but still kept my eys shut.

" Y/n, I don't know how you made me forget Hyejin, but you did. I think I'm falling for you " he said softly, I then felt his warm hands brushing against my cheeks. I fell fast asleep afterwards. I woke up to the sunlight beam in my eyes, I had to adjust my vision before seeing clearly. I saw Taehyung holding me into his embrace while sleeping. I couldn't help but watch him sleep, he looked so adorable. When I snapped back into myself, my hands were brushing his soft hair. I moved my hands quickly and pushed him off the couch.

" Taehyung!! Who gave you the right to sleep with me?! " I yelled at him. He was just groaning, rubbing his eyes and looked up to me.

" Yaa! Who told you to sleep on me! " he yelled back. I just rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom then to my room. I changed my outfit, into sweat pants and a white T-shirt, after I changed, I walked back downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed a plate for me and a plate for Taehyung.

" Taehyung-ahh! Come eat! " I yelled to him.

" Smells good y/n, it also smells like Jin-hyung 's cooking " he began eating. I just smiled at him then ate. After we were done eating, Taehyung headed home, it sure was lonely when he left.