morning

A/N: Heyyyyy my lovely readerss! I'm truly sorry for not being active, and also for keeping you waiting! Thank you so much for still hanging tight with me!!

I woke up into the arms of my lovely boyfriend, I love sleeping in his arms, they are long and comfortable to lay on. I spent at least 10 minutes staring at him because he looked very precious sleeping. He woke up and smiled at me.

" Good morning baby " he ruffled my hair.

" Morning to you too " I planted him a kiss. I was going to get out of bed but as soon as I stood up, I was back on the bed ad in Taehyung's arms.

" Let's stay like this for just 5 more minutes " I nodded. He placed his head into my neck as I swept my hand back and fourth in his hair. As 5 minutes past, Taehyung was asleep, so I got out of bed, took a warm shower and then walked downstairs to make breakfast. I opened the fridge to barely anything, so I decided to go buy some groceries for him.

When I arrived at the grocery shop I saw a familiar face, it was Pearl. I ran up behind her and grabbed both of her shoulders knowing she'd get frightened.

" AHHH! " she screamed. It was so loud everyone looked at us, she even made a baby cry. " Haha sorry ", she grabbed my hand and we walked away from the crowd. " What was that y/n! " I just kept laughing. She punched my arm and walked away.

" Pearl! " I ran up to catch up with her. " Sorry haha ".

" Whatever, why are you even here anyways? " she asked.

" I came to buy some groceries for Taehyung, he doesn't have much food at home. " Pearl just giggled. " WHAT? " I said.

" Nothing " she continued to giggle.

" But guess what? " I asked her.

" What? " she replied.

" I lost my..... v i r g i n i t y " I whispered.

" V.. I.. R.. G.. I.. N.. I.. T-- OH MY GOSH! "

" Keep it down " i smacked her arm.

" When? By Who? Taehyung? Are you pregnant? " she kept asking all sorts of questions.

" Last night, by Taehyung who else would it be, and no I'm not pregnant dummy " I answered.

" I'm telling your mom " she took out her phone.

" Hey no! You don't need to tell her, I'm 21 not 12! Anyways, let's go get some grocery. " I said.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I woke up and y/n wasn't with me anymore so I'm guessing she's downstairs. I went downstairs to find it empty, I went into the kitchen and there was a not on the fridge.

I went to get some groceries, I'll be back in 30 minutes. Don't forget to take a shower! I love youuu ~ girlfriend.

Ahh, she's so cute. I went to take a shower and did my usual morning routine, when I finished I went downstairs and y/n was already cooking. I snuck behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

" You smell good " she said. I sniffed myself.

" I do! So do you. " I kissed her cheeks. " What's for breakfast? " I asked her.

" Sweet egg sandwich ", I instantly squealed.

" My favorite ~~ " she smiled at me.

During our breakfast, I couldn't stop thinking abut last night. " Y/n .. " she looked at me.

" Yes? " she replied.

" Did you enjoy uhh... l-last night? " I stuttered. It was quiet for 3 seconds, then she smiled at me and nodded.

" I enjoyed it very much ", very much? maybe too much. I giggled.

" Wanna do it again later then? " she looked up to me blankly.

" No " she replied and continued eating. I could see her cheeks turning pink.

" You were quite a wild one last night, but I loved it " I said and she looked at me as I winked at her. She covered her face with her hands.

" Taehyung! Shut up! " she muffled through her hands. I just laughed.

After we finished breakfast, y/n went home and I was now very lonely so I called Jimin.

" Jimin-ahh, what are you doing right now? " I asked him.

" With Ari, why? " he replied.

" Oh nevermind then " I hung up. I guess I'll call Yoongi-hyung, maybe he'd want to come over.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT " he yelled through the phone.

" Want to come over? " I replied.

" If I come over, you have to help me write a song " I quickly thought about it.

" Deal ", then he hung up. 10 minutes late Yoongi-hyung arrived and we sat in the living room looking at his song he just started to write. ' Hold Me Tight ' that was the title.

" I couldn't think of anything " Yoongi said.

" Let's start with the first verse " I replied. " Let's try suljaneul biuni geuriumi chaneunguna geunyang da jigo bol geol wae nan ddajigo bwasseulkka gilgae beoryeojin sseuregibongtukkajido barame sseulsseulhan sorireul nae naui baekjie neol jom deotchilhaesseul bbuninde jeongsin charyeoboni imi han pokui geurimi dwae neowa nan haendeupon ddeoreojimyeon gojang nal geol neodo arjanha neoui chechuimani nal onjeonhage hae eoseo nal ana, this could be Namjoon-hyung's part. " I told him and he wrote it all down.

We spent the whole day working on it and finally got it done. I was very happy because I basically produced a song on my own, but I decided to write all of us members down because I was inspired by them. Yoongi-hyung fell asleep on my couch so I didn't wake him up because he'll curse at me. I brought a pillow and a wide blanket for him so he'd be more comfortable.