Official

* BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP * You alarm clock rung and there you woke. You put on some sweatpants and crop top the headed downstairs to the kitchen. I was going to go visit Taehyung today so I'm gonna make some rice porridge for him just in case he's conscious and hungry. I called Pearl and asked if she wanted to come along.

" Taehyung is at the hospital? " she yelled through the phone.

" You kid! You're going to make me go deaf! " I yelled back.

" haha sorry, but do you know why he's in the hospital? "

" It was all my fault.. " tears were beginning to form around my eyes. I smelt something burning, oh my gosh, my porridge!

" I've got to go, and I'll explain at the hosptal, going along or not? " I said quickly stirring the pot, luckily only some were burn so I took those out.

" I'm coming, just let me get ready first " then she hung up. I finished the porridge and put it into a container.

I ran upstairs changing into leggings, a white shirt, and a tan cardigan. I applied on some powder foundation and mascara. I ran downstairs to pack up the food and i decided to throw some fruits in. I put on my shoes and drove to Pearl's house. When I arrived she was outside out on the door steps touching her phone. I honk the car once and she startled, I started to laugh out loud. She got in and off we drove to the hospital. As we arrive there, I started to explain to Pearl.

" Aishh, this Dong Woo, you have to be careful y/n, he can even harm not only Taehyung but you. "

" I know, I know. I just feel real guilty. " I said as I look down. We were walking and we saw the rest of the BTS members, we also saw Ari.

" Oh hey Ari, did you come here with Jimin? " I asked her, Pearl looked at me and mouthed ' are they dating? ' and I nodded.

" Yeah.. sorry. " she said looking at Pearl. I saw Jungkook walk over to Pearl and hug her, they kept talking so I went into the room, to check up on Taehyung. I saw Jin inside asleep, I woke him up.

" Jin, wake up. Sleep on the couch, your back may hurt ".

" It's okay y/n, but why are you here? " he questioned me.

" He's here because of me, my ex boyfriend hit him.. I feel so guilty Jin. He needs to wake up so I he can hear me apologize " I began to cry.

" I'm sure he wanted to protect you, y/n it's okay, Taehyung is a strong guy. I know that he has feelings for you, do yo feel the same? " I wiped by tears and looked up at him.

" I don't know, maybe? "

" How do you feel when girls are around him? Does it make you upset, or do you feel something? ", I nodded yes. " Do you feel really happy when you're around him? ", I nodded yes. " Y/n you like him, you have feelings for him. " Jin held my hands.

" I do .. but h-how do you know for sure that he feels the same way? "

" Taehyung told me, and he heard everything you just said. " I looked at him confusingly then at Taehyung, he was awake. " T-Taehyung? " he started walking over and kissed me passionately. I heard Jin leave the room,

" Y/n you really do? You love me? " I nodded at him and he started clapping. " I've liked you for so long. Did it really take you two months to figure your heart out? " I just chuckled. He kissed me on the forehead. I remembered about the porridge.

" Taehyung-ah, are you hungry? " he nodded real fast. I handed him the porridge and he ate it.

" Ouchh, it burnt my tongue " he drunk the water. I just started laughing and walked over to him.

" Here let me blow it for you " and so I did, I also fed him. He was done eating after a few minutes. Just then pearl walked in.

" Hey love birds, did anything happen? " Taehyung and I looked at each other, and I looked back at her.

" Y/n is my girlfriend now "Taehyung said.

" What! You never asked me out. " he started to chuckle.

" Then y/n would you like to be my girlfriend, my jagiya and my lover? " he looked at me while holding my hands. I was feeling embarrassed since Pearl was there. I looked at her for her to leave and she did, but giggled.

" I would love to " I smiled at him and he hugged me tightly.

" Oh y/n, they said I can be discharged today but my parents needs to come and I haven't seen them. "

" You can come with me if you want " I looked at him.

" Jinjja? Then I'll go get my things ", he ran to the closet to get his clothes then to the bathroom. When he came out, I packed my things up and we went out. When we left the room and walked into the family room, only Pearl, Jungkook, Ari and Jimin were there.
" Where did hyungs go? " Taehyung asked Jungkook and Jimin.
" Yoongi-hyung was getting cranky so they took him home, but are you discharged already? " He nodded.
" I'm going to take Taehyung to my house since his car is there, you coming Pearl or Ari? "
" Jimin and I were planning to get lunch together, so you guys go ahead. " Ari insisted.
" Yeah, Jungkook and I are coming over to your place. " Pearl replied. We all walked out to the parking lot. Pearl went with Jungkook and Taehyung went with me.
" I'm driving " I said.
" No I'll drive " Taehyung kept talking back.
" If you don't wanna listen, I'm not gonna talk to you when we get to my house " I joked.
" Ugh fine " He finally gave in. As we we arrived at my house my mom was home. I went inside and she was with my dad.