Sorry

Y/N P.O.V

I saw Taehyung and Hyejin walk out of the shop together, and I was getting paranoid. What if he falls for her again? What if they're secretly dating? Ughh. I decided to take a sneak peek, Taehyung was holding her hand, that's a bad sign, right? I should just walk home. When I walked to the door I heard a voice call my name. I turn around and there was Jin.

" Hi Jin, what are you doing here? " I asked him.

" Getting something to drink, what about you? Are you here alone? "

" I came to get some ice cream but I was just about to leave, and I'm here alone. " i didn't want to tell him Taehyung was here too.

" Do you have a ride? "

" No.. "

" We can go home together " he smiled.

" Thank you. "

We walked to his car and he sent me home. During the car ride, Taehyung and Hyejin were on my mind the whole time. I kept getting anxieties.

" Y/n? Is something the matter? " Jin asked.

" N-no " I replied.

" Don't lie to me, I'm not dumb. Being the Hyung I always know when the younger ones are lying, and I can tell that you're lying to me. "

" It's just. Do you think Taehyung and Hyejin will get back together? " I finally had the courage to ask.

" Are you kidding me?! Y/n he isn't like that. Not after what Hyejin did to him. "

" Wait, what'd Hyejin do? " I asked.

" Taehyung hasn't told you? " he asked confusingly.

" He only told me that she said that she doesn't want to be with someone that goofs a lot "

" Well that too, but there's something she did that really hurt him. "

" What'd she do? "

" Lets go talk somewhere, it's a long story. " I nodded. As we arrived at a coffee shop, Jin began his story.

- FLASHBACK -

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

" Jin-hyung, today is white day, what should I get for Hyejin? " I asked him.

" Every girl loves chocolate, and flowers, so you should get that. "

" Okay, thank you hyung. What would I do without you? " I patted his shoulder.

I went to the chocolate shop to grab a box of white chocolate and regular chocolate since I didn't know what flavor she liked. After I finished getting the chocolate, I went to go get her favorite flowers, deep red roses.

I went over to Hyejin's house. She won't know I'm here since I told her I was busy with the boys today. I took the extra key from under the carpet and and unlocked her door. I set up the roses and chocolate. I told Jin-hyung to come and help me cook. After we finished cooking, I set it all on the table. It was now 9:30 at night, so Hyejin should be home from work by now. I waited for 10 minutes, when she finally came. I was waiting for the lights to turn on for me to say surprise, but instead, I heard moaning. I snuck over to the light switch and turned it on.

" T-Taehyung-ah " Hyejin said. Madness filled up all over me. " I-I can explain. "

" Who's that man? What have I been to you all this time? " I asked her while tears fell down onto my cheeks.

" I-I did this, b-because you were too foolish! I needed someone more mature. " Hyejin shouted out.

" Give me another chance " I said.

" No, let's end this here. "

" Okay then. " I took the roses and the chocolate with me and left.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

Tears ran down my face, how can she just do him like that? She so pitiful!

" Y/n are you okay? " Jin asked.

" Yeah. Can you take me to Taehyung's place? "

" Of course. Come on. "

As I walked into Taehyung's yard, I sat on the door steps waiting for him. It was 5 minutes until someone barged through the gates. I quickly ran and hugged him.

" I'm sorry ", I said.

" Huh? Why? ", he asked. Tears starts to form, a tear by tear dripping onto his shirt. " Let's go inside and talk ". We walked in, I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. " So what's wrong? ".

" I'm sorry for leaving you.. " I first started off with.

" That's fine, but why'd you leave? "

" I thought you'd get back with her and leave me.. but Jin told me. "

" Told you wha--ohh ".

" Why didn't you just tell me? "

" The more I talked about, the more I got hurt so I said less ".

" Poor baby, I'm sorry .. ", I hugged him and gave him a light peck on his lips.

" It's okay, it's not your fault ", he weakly smiled. " But now that I'm with you, I feel free and much happier! "

" Well its 6, I think I should be heading Jin's house. " I said.

" No, I want you here longer. Stay till 8 okay? "

" What are we gonna do then? ", I asked.

" We can watch a movie " he insisted.

" Beauty And The Beast? "

" Sure ", he went onto netflix and put on the movie.