Incident

I thought about it then, " OH NO " I yelled out

Eomma ran up the stairs quickly and knocked harshly " Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! "

" I'm fine, I just forgot my wallet at Pearl's place " you replied with goose bumps.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Pearl has been your best friend since middle school. You two also went to the same high school because Pearl didn't live as far away. Both of you finished high school just a year ago but decided not to go to college since you two hated school so much.

Y/N P.O.V

" Is it okay if I stop by her house for a bit? " You asked.

" Okay, don't take too long or you're gonna be grounded missy "

" Thank you eomma and it won't be long so don't worry. "

You changed into shorts, a crop top and a long cardigan. You were in a rush and your hair was quite a mess so you quickly just put it up into a bun and rushed out the door.

It wasn't long till I reached Pearl's house. I parked through the drive way and walked to their door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone unexpected opened the door " Jungkook? " He just looked at me in silence. " Jungkook who is it? " I heard Pearl from the kitchen. Jungkook didn't reply, he invited me in so I walked into the kitchen with Jungkook following behind.
" Oh hey y/n, what's up? " Pearl took a look at me then turned back at the pot since she was cooking. I hesitated then took a deep breathe and said..
" I made a mistake last night .. ". She turned to look at me with confusion then told Jungkook to watch the food.
" Don't burn it babe! " and then Pearl and I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

" So what did you do? " she asked me.

" I kissed a stranger .. "

" So? That's not as bad. " she even giggle a bit.

" Worst of all we went to the club together and I got drunk! " I said loudly.

" Babe! Y/n! The food is ready! Come eat! " Jungkook cut our conversation.

" Lets go eat, we'll talk about it while we're eating " Pearl said.

" But... Jungkook "

" It's okay, he's good at keeping secrets ". I believed her because from hat I've seen Jungkook weren't like other guys, Pearl and Jungkook were in a relationship for almost 2 years and all I've seen is him treating her correctly, I know that because Pearl they had never gotten into an argument before. We walked to the kitchen together and i sat across from both of them.

" So.. you were saying? " Pearl getting back to our conversation.

" You know how I got drunk and then kissed him right? "

" Mhm "

" When I woke up I was at his place... "

" Y/N! YOU! WHAT'D YOU TWO DO?! " She seemed disappointed in me.

" Nothing, well that's what he said and I couldn't remember anything " I said slowly and quietly.

" Was his name Kim Taehyung? " Jungkook asked.

Pearl looked at Jungkook confused while my mind just went blank for a couple of seconds.

" Well, um.. yes. How'd you know "

" He's one of the members of my band BTS and he told me and Jimin the exact story of what you just told me, he didn't remember your name ".

I stopped eating and asked Jungkook if we can go meet him tomorrow since they had dance practice tomorrow afternoon and he said okay.

" Thanks for the food! It was delicious! " I complimented them and gave Pearl a hug before I left.

When I arrived at home, I walked to my room and thought about what to say to Taehyung tomorrow. It was about 8 p.m then I suddenly fell asleep.