The Park

I ended up sending Ari home while Taehyung was with us, it was very silent until I heard small sniffles coming from behind. I turned around to see Ari crying, since Taehyung was driving, I sneaked to the back.

" Are you okay Ari? " she looked at me and then hugged me tightly. I patted her head gently.

" When I get home, I'll be alone. My mother won't be there. I won't ever see her beautiful smiles again. " don't worry.

" I haven't seen my mom in years " Taehyung said.

" Did she already pass away? " I looked at Taehyung and he seemed upset, but why?

" No, my mom left me and my dad. " It was quiet again, then we finally arrived at her house. I knew Ari was gonna be alone so I told Taehyung to call Jimin to come over at her house. Taehyung and I left afterwards, he wasn't going the right way.

" Um.. Taehyung? Where are we going? " I asked.

" You'll find out " oh my gosh I wanted to go home. A few minutes later we arrived in a place, this place seemed familiar. He walked over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He held my hand and we walked around.

" Remember this place? " Taehyung asked me. I was thinking hard then it finally came to m mind.

" The place where you said you wanted to bring your lover " he smiled and nodded. We walked around and sat on the rocks by the lake, it was 7 p.m and there was barely anyone at the park. I felt someone glaring at me and I looked over to see Taehyung smiling at me.

" What? " he kissed me unexpectedly. He pulled back after a bit.

" I love you y/n ", omo my poor hearteu.

" I love you too ", he gave me a peck on my forehead. It was now 9 p.m and the stars were now out. We stared at he stars while laying on the soft grass, while watching the stars I felt something warm holding onto my hand and I look down to see Taehyung's big hands holding onto my hands. After a while I looked at Taehyung, omo why is he sleeping? I appreciated his looks for a while but suddenly fell asleep.

I was woken up by someone shaking me back and fourth, I looked at who it was and jumped in surprise. Holy shit it's the cops, I quickly woke Taehyung up.

" Wake up Tae! " he wouldn't budge even after a few attempts, so I decided to tickle him. He started and woke up.

" What wrong with y-- " he shushed when I pointed for him to look at the cops. " Haha, y-y/n, why didn't you say anything? " he started scratching his head.

" Do you now what time it is? " the police asked us. I looked at my phone, OH MY FREAKING GOSHHH IT'S 2 A.M?!! We quickly got up and apologized, we started walking to the car out of embarrassment. When we out of the police's sight I quickly gave Taehyung a pinch.

" Yahh! what was that for? " I just rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him. " Hey! Y/n! " I ignored him and kept walking and I finally reached the car. Shit, he has the car keys. He reached the cars and laughed, what a jerk. He ket jingling the keys in front of my face. " How you gnna get in the car now ", I was getting quite irritated so I walked up o him and snatched the key from him and got in the car.

" Hurry and get in before I leave you! " he quickly got inside ad looked at me.

" I'm sorry y/n. " he grabbed my hands and I looked at him feeling really confused.

" Pabo! What are you apologizing for? " I hugged him.

" HAHAHAHHAHAHA!! " what the, why is laughing? " Y/n you fell for it. You're not mad? " he continued to laugh.

" AISHH! So foolish no wonder why your ex broke up with you. " He suddenly stopped laughing. Oh no, what did I just do. " I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't mean it.. "

" Drive, hurry. Let's take you home. " He was serious this time, so I started to drive on. The whole drive was quite, 25 minutes late when we got to my house. We both got out and he walked my door.

" Taehyung.. about what I said earl-- "

" Forget about it " he kissed me and left. I'm so stupid oh my goodness. I walked inside with the regret feeling. I lay on my bed and yelled with the pillow covering my mouth. Y/n how can you be so stupid! He's probably mad at me right now, aishhh!

A/N :

I'm gonna end this story short, and start with Taehyung's P.O.V next chapter sorry babes!