Hurt

I rushed out of bed, wore on a pair of ripped jeans and a plain white T-shirt. I was too lazy to do my hair so I just went with a messy bun and fix it up a little. " There, that should be okay, it's only Taehyung " I smiled. I applied mascara and shade in my brows a bit. Right when I finished, there was a knock on the door, oh that must be Taehyung, I grabbed my purse and my coat and ran downstairs to open it. My mind went blank when I saw who it was at my door.

" D-Dong Woo? " I stuttered, why is he here?

" Y/n, I miss you.. " he said hugging me. I wanted to hug him back but seeing him just brought back the bad memories, so I just stood frozen. I suddenly saw Taehyung standing there looking at us angrily. He walked towards us and pushed Dong Woo away.

" Hey! Who are you to push me like this! " Dong Woo shouted at him.

" Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, I can push you whenever because you just hugged my girlfriend. " We made eye contact.

" Y/n! You seriously already moved on!? Don't you miss me? " Dong Woo kept saying.

" No, I do not miss you, and I'm not sorry that I moved on, I'm not sorry that you miss me. What you did was very wrong. Now if you would excuse us, Taehyung and I have got to get going now. " I held my tears back while locking the door. I walked to Taehyung and he opened the car door for me, there we left. It was filled with silence for at least 10 minutes, when Taehyung broke it.

" So I'm guessing he's your ex boyfriend? " I just nodded while staring at the road. " What'd he do to you that was so wrong? " he took one glare at me, then back on the road. His question just brought back all the hurtful moments, and there I couldn't hold my tears back. Trying my best, I answered him.

" H-he used m-me to get h-his ex girlf-friend back " my voice kept cracking. I broke down right there, it was the first time Taehyung had seen me actually cry. He grabbed my hand and held it until I calmed down.

" Aw, this big baby is still crying. Don't cry anymore over that pabo, you look ugly when you cry haha " he just chuckled and held me into his embrace.

" Aish, still being mean, but where are we? " I questioned him.

"The place I want to bring my lover " he stared at the lovely baby blue sky.

" Hey you! I'm not your lover, why'd you take me here? " I scoffed.

" I just want you to see how this place is, enjoy it with me. " Is he pouting? Aw, how cute.

" Okay then, let's start walking ". As we were walking we saw a pair of couple, hm.. they looked familiar.. ARI? JIMIN? They stared blankly at us.

" Hey Y/n.. meet my boyfriend Park Ji--" I interrupt her sentence.

" Jimin, ha I know " I already knew who he was since he was in Taehyung's group.

" When'd you two meet? " Taehyung asked curiously.

" A week ago.. then Jimin asked me out today haha... " Ari answered him. When I looked at Jimin, I think he was giving Taehyung the ' What are you doing here ' look.

" Well me and y/n are just walking around, I'm asking for her opinion to see if this place would be great to bring my lover. " Taehyung looked at me and I smiled at him.

" Have a nice day then, Ari and I have to go to other places " Jimin and Ari walked away while Taehyung and I just stared a each other and laughed non stop. It was now 1 in the afternoon and I was getting quite hungry.

" Taehyung-ahh I'm hungry, I didn't even eat breakfast " I whined.

" Aigoo you pig, let's go get your favorite food then ", he pinched my cheek.

" Jinjja?! Then let's go get lamb skewers " I told him excitedly.

" Are you Yoongi-hyung or Jungkook? " he looked at me and I just giggled. We walked back to the car and went to go get lamb skewers. When we finished eating, Taehyung asked if i wanted ice cream, and of course I said yes. We had to drive about 10 minutes to get to the ice cream store. We had to walk around again and my legs were killing me.

" Taehyung-ahh you made me walk around too much, my legs are hurting " I scolded him.

" Lazy butt, well it's late, let me take you home ", I nodded and off we went.

" Thank you for this morning.. with Dong Woo " I smiled at him.

" Y/n, if you ever see him again, call me " he said.

" Okay then, but what was today for? "

" Let's just call it a date " he winked at me. When I arrived at home, it was around 8 at night and I saw Dong Woo sitting down on the stair case with 7 or more finished bottle of beers. Taehyung and I were about to enter inside but suddenly I heard glass clatter around and Taehyung on the ground.

" TAEHYUNG-AHH! " I cried and pushed Dong Woo away, luckily the neighbors saw what happened and called the police imediently. I cried shaking Taehyung for him to wake up, there was blood all over his forehead.

" Taehyung, I'm sorry. It's all my fault that you're hurt, please be okay, please ", I continue to sob while holding him in my arms. I went to the hospital with him, since I didn't want him to be alone. He went into the emergency room, and I was left in the waiting room crying. A doctor walked out, and I rushed to ask him if Taehyung was okay.

" Taehyung is fine, he had a few small pieces of glass in his head, but we took it all out. We also stitched his head a bit. " He answered. I sighed in relief. " Are you his wife? " I paused then said no. " Well you may go inside and see him while I call his parents ," I nodded. I walked in and he was lying on the bed still unconscious, I walked over to the bed shedding tears.

" I'm so sorry Taehyung, hurry and wake up so you can hear me apologize ", I held his hands with both of mines. " Taehyung, thank you for being there for me ", I brushed his hand against my cheeks. An hour later a pair of couple dove in.

" Kim Taehyung-ahh! " I heard both of them yell, I'm guessing they are his parents, his mom is very beautiful. She then looked and walked towards me. " What happened to my son? Who did this to him? " his mother kept questioning me.

" Uh..Uhm.. Taehyung was walking me inside my house when my ex boyfriend hit him from behind with a glass of his beer bottle.. " I was ready for one of them to yell or hit me.

" My poor Taehyung, it's okay. We can't really be mad at you, Taehyung wouldn't like that. " His father said.

" Thank you, by the way I'm y/n, nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kim " I bowed them my respect. " If you don't mind, I'll be going home now. I'll come visit him tomorrow ", I walked out and rode the bus home.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, I was tearing up while writing this haha