Jealous ?!

*yawn*, it was 5 in the afternoon and there was nothing to do, so I decided to go jog around the lake, I then called if Pearl wanted to join, she just hummed ' mhm '. I tied up my hair into a ponytail, put on my sports bra and shorts. Thankfully, the lake was only 4 minutes away because I hated going far.

Pearl and I was jogging until I bumped into someone, " I'm sor-- ARI?! " I yelled out in surprise. Pearl looked at me confused. She was my childhood best friend but we separated after elementary ended. We did everything together, because we were neighbors. We went to the park together, sometimes my mom would take us to the nearest mall and we would just buy matching outfits to make people think that we were fraternal twins ( born at the same time but fertilized with different by own sperm cell ). Sadly at the age of 10, we separated because I had to move back to my hometown Seoul, South Korea. So when I went to a new school, that's how I met lovely Pearl.

" Y/N!! I missed you so much " I saw her eyes getting watery.

" Aigoo, same old Ari " I hugged her tightly and rubbed her head. We jogged about 3 more rounds around the lake then we went to my house together. When we arrived Taehyung was sitting at my doorsteps. We walked there and I asked what he was doing here.

" AISHH Y/N DOYOUKNOWHOWLONGIHAVEBEENSITTINGHEREWAITINGFORYOU?!!! " He shouted at me. I couldn't really understand him since he spoke without breathing. Pearl and I just started to laugh loudly.

" Uhh, well I didn't tell you to wait here " I shrugged my shoulders and I saw him look at Ari.

" Hello I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you " he shot his boxed smile at her. I had felt some type of jealousy because he had never smiled like that to me, I felt a sharp little pain in my heart.

" I'm Ariel, but call me Ari so you must be y/n's boyfrie--? " I smacked her hand.

" L-let's go i-inside haha " I dragged Ari by her wrist inside, while Pearl and Taehyung followed along.

" Pearl-ahh, Ari_ahh, Taehyung-ahh, are you kids hungry? I'm cooking Japchae tonight! " I yelled out to them.

" JAPCHAE?! YAYY!! " Taehyung yelled out, smiling wide, ohh he sure looked like a baby. I just giggled. Ari walked into the kitchen and decided to come help me cook. We started off by boiling the noodles and the beef first, Ari then walked to the bathroom. While cutting the carrots, I had accidentally cut my thumb.

" SH*IT! OUCHH!! " I screamed out loud. I heard someone running to the kitchen so I looked back.

" Y/N are you okay? " he looked at hands and saw me holding onto my thumb. " Did you cut your finger? " I just nodded. " Here let me bandage it up for you, where's your first aid kit? " I pointed over to the shelve, he walked over and grabbed the kit. He started bandaging my thumb, I couldn't help but watch him bandage my finger.

ARI'S P.O.V

I heard y/n yell so I ran to the kitchen, I had already saw Taehyung there so I just stooped and peeked. I saw Taehyung bandaging y/n's finger, the way that I saw y/n look at him, I just knew that she must've had feelings for him.

Y/N P.O.V

" I'll finish up for you, even if I don't know how to " Taehyung said scratching his head, I nodded and chuckled.

I walked to the living room where Pearl was sitting and she kept asking me if I had feelings for Taehyung. I didn't know how to answer, it was like I had feelings for him, but I don't.

" I don't know, no? " I was completely out of my mind. Pearl just frowned at me, it's like she know what I was feeling. When Taehyung and Ari was done cooking, I could already smell it and it smelt delicious. Pearl and I ran into the kitchen seeing the food set out on the table.

" Wow, very decorative aha " I smiled.

" It was Taehyung haha, he found all these in you shelf " Ari said looking at him. And there it was again, his box smile, my heart ached, I saw Pearl looking at me from the corner of my eyes. Does he like her, I kept thinking.

We all ate together, and after we finished, Ari gave me her phone number and her address then left first, it was now just me, Pearl and Taehyung. He helped me was the dishes, we just talked about what was happening in our lives since Pearl had fallen fast asleep on the couch. I finally asked him the question that was bugging me, he didn't look do happy.

" So, what happened to your recent relationship? " I asked.

There was a 10 second silence, " She said she didn't want to be with someone that goofs around too much " he formed a tear.

" Well then, she's a big jerk, I love your goof! " I tried to lighten up the mood, he raised his head, and glared at me. I then felt his soft lips on mine, I was enjoying it but I knew this wasn't right so I pulled back. He stared at me for 2 minutes straight then ran out the door. I was left in the kitchen alone and shocked. Pearl walked to the kitchen and wrapped her arms around me.

" It's okay y/n .. " she said calmly, oh I'm so glad I met someone like her.