13. The Siren

Author's note:
       Please don't start the music until I say so. Thank you.
               ~ The Silver Angel

"I Love U" ~ Loving Caliber

Key:
• Y/n - your name

Chapter 13: The Siren
~~~Your point of view~~~
     You walked into the cave only to find it empty. You walked up the stairs and found Alfred dusting the furniture and paintings in the living room. "Hello Alfred," you called.
     "Ah, hello Miss Y/n, finished with your deliveries?" he smiled
     "Yup," you grinned looking at the time. It was 12:34.
     "Excellent, I'm glad to hear it," the old man said.
      "Do you know where Tim is?"
      "I believe Master Timothy is upstairs in his room."
      "Thanks, Alfred," you said waving as you headed upstairs.
     "My pleasure Y/n," he replied. You walked up the stairs and to Tim's room. You lightly knocked on the door.
     "Come in," Tim's muffled voice told you.
     "Hi Tim," you smiled, but he could tell something was wrong as soon as he looked at you.
     "Hey Y/n, what's wrong?"
     "Oh, um, it's just Damian."
     "What did he do?" Tim asked shutting the book that he had been reading.
     "I don't think he likes me. He ignores me and doesn't talk about me either."
     "How do you know he doesn't talk about you?"
     "Today when I went to the tower Starfire said that he never mentioned me," you frowned remembering how hurt you had felt.

~~~Tim's point of view~~~
     "Ah, well I can talk to him, but I really don't know why he is doing this," I lied, I knew exactly why Damian was doing this and was definitely going to talk to him.
     "Thank you, Tim," Y/n hugged me before she got up and left my room.
     "No problem Y/n," I sighed. "I am going to make sure I talk to Damian."

~~~Your point of view~~~
      "No problem Y/n," Tim sighed as you left the room. As soon as you closed the door you rand into your room which was right next to Tim's. You closed the door and dug into your closet before changing into this.
Your clothes: with black leggings

You undid your braid, brushed out your hair and opened the package that held the temporary hair color

You undid your braid, brushed out your hair and opened the package that held the temporary hair color. You colored and styled your hair as well as putting on a mask of makeup on before heading down to your recording studio. You also brought a packet of makeup removing wipes so you could take it off as soon as you were done.
      You reached your recording studio where you sat down in your chair thinking, 'What song should I do?'
      You got distracted when you saw your channel's page. Your video had become a hit! It had gained views and just as many likes! You focused back on making your next video.
      You thought for a while then decided on "I Love You."
      You started by recording the music. You pressed record on your laptop and began strumming the guitar so it's notes would create the song. After saving the guitar you played the recording and added the effects from the computer as well as clapping where you wanted it. When you were satisfied with the background music you saved it and played it so you could add the lyrics and sing.

~~~Italics - you~~~
                ~~~Start the song~~~

How I try,
Written down the words to say,
It is time, I've been waiting five days
To explain, how you make me feel inside
(Baby)

Got it all figured out, wanna do this right
There's no doubt in my mind, baby you're the one
And tonight
I am going all the way
Mmmm

But when you touch my hand, it all goes away
The things I plan, the things I would say
Now I keep rambling on, I sound so cliche
What I am trying to do is say I love you ooh ooh oooh
And all the things that you do ooh ooh ooh
Sounds like a fool cause when you touch my hand, the words go away
What I am trying to do, is say I love you

You don't know how I shiver inside
Doesn't show, but my nerves are inside out
It's because you're not worth less than perfection

Ooh

Thought it was in my hands now I'm all confused
Turning gold into the sand, don't know what you do to me
All I know is you can take my breath away
Yeah

Cause when you touch my hand, it all goes away
The things I plan, the things I would say
Now I keep rambling on, I sound so cliche
What I am trying to do is say I love you ooh ooh ooh
And all the things that you do ooh ooh ooh
Sound like a fool cause when you touch my hand, the words go away
What I am trying to do, is let you know that
When you touch my hand
It all just goes away
The things I plan to say
(Oh baby) what I am trying to do
Is let you know that when you touch my hand, it all goes away
The things I plan, the things I would say
Now I keep rambling on, I sound so cliche
What I am trying to do is say I love you

And all the things that you do
I'm so in love with you ooh ooh ooh
It sounds so stupid now
What I am trying to do,
What I am trying to do, is say I love you

~~~End of the song~~~

"Hello everyone, I'm The Siren," you smiled at the camera. "I hope you all liked the video and will continue to watch. You can find the option to subscribe to my channel down below and if there are any songs you would like me to do just put them in the comments section. Thanks for watching. Bye." You waved and stopped the video before saving it to your computer.

After many trials, you finally finished the song and were actually quite pleased with the video. When you replayed it to finish editing it you could barely recognize the girl in the video as yourself. You saved it as the final copy and posted it on your channel. That was the first video you ever posted where the viewer could see you. You wiped off the makeup and decided to get some fresh air so you headed to the rose gardens and the gazebo in the yard.