Chapter One

It was a normal day for the eds, trying to scam everyone for their money. Today they had kevin to try it first. "Why do i have to do it." Kevin complained,"Because uhm well ed just told me to get you." Double d said while he walked with kevin to the scam. "You were the one that agreed to do me a favor kevin." Double d accurately said,"yeah i know dork. But only because you now owe me."

__Kevin pov__ Sup I'm kevin. I've got this crush on a dork. I thought i liked naz but i don't think of her like i do that dork. I wanna confess but he won't feel the same. Right now I'm walking with him to one of those stupid scams they do. He's actually really good at building these amazing machines with junk. If i want to confess i should do it now because nobodys around. Okay I'm going to do this. I pinned him to a fence, his hands by his head. "K-kevin wh-what are y-you doing?" He asked. I didn't respond and leaned towards him, connecting our lips. They fit perfectly, i could stay like this forever. I stopped pinning his hands and snaked mine around his waist, pulling him closer. He put his arms around my neck and gripped at my shirt. "Mmmmm.." he moaned.

**uhm its not that good...ill try to update soon.**