chapter ten

A/N so I should be sleeping because I've gotta clean and help do whatever we have to do to go on this trip Monday but I wanna write and drink monster so yay new chapter...hopefully I'll get it all done tonight.

Kevin's pov

Stupid brightlights. I don't wanna wake up. Fuck off already. I reluctantly open my eyes and look down to my chest, seeing a sleeping dork. His skin is so pale and fair, he is truly an angel. My angel. I think about last night a smile, I mean we didn't have sex. We made love, there's a difference. I never would've thought that would've happened honestly. Like I thought my love was just gonna me loving him, I would've never thought he would've loved me back. Especially after me beating on him and the other dorkos. Maybe I should apologize for that. "Oh! Good morning Kevin." I look at him as he rubs his eyes,"Awe~!" He gives me a questionable look then sits up,"Baby, you're so adorable." He blushes and shakes his head before standing up, still nude, and walking out of the room. I hear a door in the hall shut and the shower turn on,"Okay then." I lay back on the bed and close my eyes,"I should check my phone." I get up and look around, this is the worst I've ever seen his room. I pick up my pants, which were on the opposite side of the room, and get my phone from the pocket.

Three new texts: Nat, Nazz, Mom
One missed call: Mom

"Damn..." I unlock my phone and read the texts

Nat

Yo man, any luck with your cutie?

Nazz

Hope we can find double d soon, I'm sorry kev.

Mom

Where are you? Call me now!

I sigh and call my Mom,"Kevin?!" I smile,"Hey Mom, I'm okay. I'm at Double D's. A guy brought him home yesterday, I didn't want him to be home alone. I'm sorry for not telling you." I hear her sigh then chuckle,"You had me so worked up, I thought somebody took you too. I'm happy he's home. You should invite him over sometime soon, we could throw him a welcome home party or something." I smile, my Mom is always so thoughtful,"That would be cool, could it be the whole sac? The party thing I mean." I could hear her squealing,"Yes that would be so awesome. Keep him busy all day, we are throwing him a party tonight!" I laugh,"Calm down Mom. I gotta do some stuff for a friend today anyways, stuff that involves Double D." She was writing stuff down, I could hear her loud, excited scribbling,"Good. Dont come back til eight tonight, okay? You can take my car I'll barrow somebody else's." I nod,"Okay mom. I'll be over in a few to change too." I don't hear anything,"Mom are you nodding?" She laughs,"Yeah, sorry. You know me so well Kev." The door to the bedroom opens to an adorable, wet Edd. "I gotta go. I'll see you later Mom." She laughs,"See ya Kev love you." I smile,"I love you too Mom." Then she hung up. He was looking in his dresser for some boxers so I hug him from behind,"I love you Edd." He blushes,"I love you too Kevin. If you would like you may use my shower or put some clothes on, considering you still don't have any on." I chuckle,"I like being nude," He blushes more,"and it's not like we haven't seen eachother." He blushes the darkest crimson and pulls out a pair of silky boxers,"I-I need t-to get dressed." I smirk and kiss his cheek then pull away. I grab my clothes from yesterday and slip them on,"I'll be right back, okay?" He nods and I walk out of his room, out of his house, and to my own,"Mom! I'm home!" I don't hear anything and shake my head,"She must have already went to steal somebody's car." I head upstairs to my room and grab some clothes, heading to the bathroom after that. I strip my dirty clothes off and get into a nice warm shower. When I'm done I do what ya normally do after you shower and just woke up. I walk outside with the keys to my Mom's car and start walking to Doubles D's. "Hey Babe! I'm back." I yell and start walking upstairs, I walk into his room but he's not there and his bed is stripped. "My little clean freak..." I walk downstairs again then to the basement where he was putting all the sheets and stuff in the dryer and his clothes into the washer,"Hey baby~" He looks at me smiling,"Hey Kevin." I walk over to him and turn his face to me again kissing him. I pull back, he didn't want that to end, after your clothes are done we need to go report what happened. I know you may not want to but it needs to be done. And if you do it without whining I'll give you a special surprise tonight." He frowns but nods,"Did Midnight ask you to take me to do it?" He looks up into my eyes,"Well yes but it's something I want too. I don't want some psyco stealing the best thing that's ever happened to me, again." He looks down,"It's not your fault baby." I hug him tight and he hugs back. "Hey Double D, wanna go upstairs and watch a movie?" He nods but doesn't move,"Okay I'll carry you then." I grab his thighs and hold them by my sides, he holds on tighter. I walk up the stairs and to his living room,"What movie babe?" He shrugs,"I don't know, you pick." I smile and pick a movie I haven't seen yet, The Seventh Son(I recommend this movie lol). I sit down next to my small boyfriend as the movie starts, he snuggles up to me.

I really wanna protect him with everything I have.

I really love him.

A/N aaaaannnddd chapter end. Lol I failed at finishing it last night. But i sat down and actually did it. Be proud. Lol. Dont forget to vote and comment on how I didd!! Luff you beautiful babes~til next time✌