"Hi oppa." you greeted him. "Hey princess. Can I join?" you nod your head with a smile. Jimin stood up "We
should move the camera somewhere else. There's no space for Bea's books and Jin-hyung's food." you agreed then decided to place it at a stand next to your bed so you can do homework there and moved your table next to the bed so Jin can eat at the same time feeding you.

"Eat Jin is back."

"I'm predicting something with the lines of having all eight of them present in this live."

"Study Bee."

"I can see Jungkook eyeing Jin's food."

"JIN OPPA NOTICE ME."

"Jin just called her princess. Sweetness overload."

"Mother daughter relationship at its finest yall."

~~~

Jin, Jimin and Jungkook were arguing loudly while you were still trying to finish your homework. You looked at the comments and laughed. Seeing the three of them arguing reminded you to the time where Jimin did a live and Jin and Jungkook was arguing and Jimin was regretting inviting them. You talked to the fans for a few minutes until they scolded you for not doing your homework.

"Hey what's going on here?" someone asked by the door. You rolled on top of
Jimin, not minding his grunt of pain, to see who the person was. It was Namjoon. You were about to greet him when Jimin moved, making you fall from the bed. "Bea! I'm so sorry! I didn- why are you laughing?" Jimin said. "It's official, she's going crazy." Jungkook muttered. Jin and Namjoon were beside you, helping you get up.

"I'm okay. I'm fine. Don't worry." you assured them, still laughing. "Only you would fall and laugh." Namjoon sighed. "What are you all even doing? I kept hearing elements from the periodic table being screamed out." he added. "Ask them. I'm just doing my homework here." you said then jumped back on the bed, accidentally bumping heads with Jungkook. "Ow! That hurt, Bea." "Sorry" you smiled at him

"Homework? I can help with that." Namjoon announced then also jumped on the bed, landing Jimin who
grunted in pain for the second time. "Does anybody care that I'm being flattened by the two of them?" he whined. "No." the oldest answered.

"DID SHE JUST FELL OFF THE BED AND LAUGHED."

"SHE'S CRAZY"

"I STAN THE RIGHT GROUP"

"I swear, RM and Bae will one day break someone's bones"

"Jin's savageness is at its peak"

"Poor Jikook"

~~~

"Bea? Do you know whe- Oh. There he is." all of you rolled from your position to see who was at the door, turns out, it was Tae. "Hi hyungs, hi Bea." "Hi oppa." you waved at him. "Uhm. Namjoon-hyung. Bea's getting crushed." he pointed out.

Namjoon looked at where you were and saw that you were under him with your hands waving. "Sorry about that." he apologized then helped you get up. "Who were you looking for Taehyung?" Jimin asked after getting up from the floor and lying back on your bed. "I was looking for Jin-hyung." he said. "I'm here. Why? Is something wrong?" "Nothing's wrong. I was just looking for you. No reason." Tae said making the five of you stare at him. "So random." Jungkook whispered. "Since you're here, you should join us." you told him. "We're doing a VLive." you added. He smiled at you then jumped on the bed making you, Jungkook and Namjoon grunt in pain. "Now you know how I feel." Jimin said once Tae settled next to Jungkook.

"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR"

"HE WAS LOOKING FOR JIN FOR NO REASON THIS KID"

"Jimin is friends with karma yall"

"How can we not talk about Bae being squished by RM!"

"SHE WAS JUST FCKING WAVING HER HAND WHILE BEING CRUSHED
BY NAMJOON ISTG"

"Bea knows no danger."

~~~

You were just about done with your second to the last homework when the sun himself entered along with the goods. "Your hope is here!" he announced, while holding plastics of chips and sodas. "You're literally my saviour." you said to him with a hug then helped him distribute the food then made your way back to where you were with an unopened pack of chips in your hand. Hobi settled himself between Jimin and Jin, entertaining the fans.

"Hey! That's mine!" you complained to Jungkook who was trying to pry the pack of chips from your hands. "Just give me some!" "You'll eat the whole thing! No way! There are others, go get yourself one!" you said to him, pulling the chips away from him. "But I want that!" "It's mine!" you bit his hand making him let go, thankfully he did.

"Here they go again." Hobi laughed, seeing you on the camera, sticking your tongue out Jungkook's direction making the others laugh. "She's adorable" he added.

"HOSEOK OPPA! HI!

"BAEKOOK'S ABOUT TO THROW HANDS AND HOBI SEES IT AS CUTE"

"HOBI'S GOING SOFT AGAIN"

"BAEHOPE HUGGING IS WHAT I LIVE FOR"

"THE CUTEST"

"I need a Jung Hoseok in my life"

~~~

You just finished your homework with the help of Namjoon when Yoongi walked in. "Why didn't you invite me?" he muttered while rubbing his eyes. Looks like he just woke up "Hi oppa." you greeted him.

"It wasn't planned, hyung." Jimin looked at his hyung. "Move." Yoongi said to Namjoon, making him scoot over. Yoongi lied between you and Namjoon, obviously going back to sleep, hugging you in the process.

"Yoongi, you won't be able to sleep, you know how noisy we can get." Jin
said to him. "I've been living with you for a long time. I'm pretty sure I can handle it." he answered. "Don't blame us if you get woken up, hyung." Jungkook reminded Yoongi to which he just nodded. "Why do I feel like I'm in danger." you said. Since Yoongi's sleeping beside, you can't talk loud or move too much. Tae and Hobi laughed at this. "Aw come on, I've just finished homework." you whined making Yoongi shift. You had your eyes wide open and quieted down. "You know what, fine. I'm not gonna move too much then."

Since you've just finished a huge amount of homework and with the boys and ARMY keeping you company, you've gotten sleepy and with the limited movements, it made you relax a little, making you fall asleep as well.
"Look at that, she's sleeping." Namjoon pointed out for the others to see. Hobi picked the camera up and showed you and Yoongi sleeping. "I wanna sleep too." Jungkook muttered from where he's lying. "Cute." Tae said seeing the three of them sleep side by side. "I think I'm gonna sleep here too." Jimin said to the camera, then lied down beside Yoongi. "Let them sleep here." Jin said.

"Aw look at that."

"They're so soft and cuddly."

"Looks like my prediction came true."

"YOONGI CUDDLED UP"

"Atleast Bae finished all of her homework"

"Sweetdreams"