Naughty Baby: Taehyung 🌹

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung.." you murmur as you search for the dress you were gonna wear.
Although it was called a 'celebration party' but it wasn't as near the lable as one would guess because you guys had only called family members and one or two friends of taehyung from his office and so there wasn't any need for you to care about getting all doned up like you would do usually and especially since your baby would start screaming for his food definitely you weren't game for wearing something complex at all!

"This or this?" You ask showing him the two maternity dress you owned which were very much cozy for you to breastfeed your boy whenever he demanded

Taehyung scans the two dresses without caring much as he rocks the baby.
Taekwon was happy playing with taehyung until his eyes landed on you. The baby whimpers at your sight and extends his arms over to you, shaking profusely in tae's embrace

"Oh oh oh taekwon-ah what happened huh what happened to my baby?" Taehyung says rocking him, signaling you to go change but the moment you turn around the baby starts fidgeting uncontrollably, leaving taehyung with no choice but to handle him to you.

"Just feed him so that he doesn't cry there.." taehyung commands as you pat the baby's head lightly

You nod, heading inside the bathroom taking off your shirt as you sit down on the shower bench.
Taehyung doesn't takes long to enter the washroom with one of the dresses in his hands, hanging it neatly inside the hanger before he decides to plop besides you, passing a weak smile as he looks at the natural bond you and taekwon were having together..

"Ah how much more will he drink?" Taehyung chuckles looking at the way the baby consistently keeps sucking onto your nipple.

The baby breaks the contact and looks around, his large eyes darting towards the different corners of the bathroom.
You and taehyung giggle looking at your avid searcher as he keeps looking around.
The milk leaks through and taehyung cups your breast so that it doesn't drops on your baby.
Taking advantage of the situation, you carefully pull your bra up but the moment you do so the baby gazes towards your breasts, he slightly pushes himself closer to you as he again starts sucking..

He breaks the contact again, crying this time, you look at him, dazed at first but soon realize that you need to switch to the other breast.
You pick him higher and turn him around so as to feed him with the other breast.

You entangle your boob between your index and middle finger so as to squeeze out some milk for giving proper access to your baby.

Taehyung sighs, clearly getting annoyed now..
You look at him, mouthing how you're almost done to which he nods weakly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was going just the you had imagined, all the people who were invited had joined this gala night to celebrate the arrival of your 7 months old boy..

You thump your feet back and forth unconsciously to keep your baby company whilst you were busy talking to your sister.
Taekwon mumbles into your neck in his baby language as he plays with your hair, occasionally hitting your chest to get more attention from his only friend.. his mommy.

He throws the pacifier from his mouth on the ground and decides to rest his tiny head over your chest.

Little had you realized all of this as meeting your sister after an year's gap was an event in itself and you definitely did not want to miss out on the latest news she was feeding you with!

The baby drools over a bit around your collarbone whilst his tiny fingers slap the skin around your chest getting entangled with the cotton fabric of the dress.
The mischievous boy starts pulling the dress, mumbling gibberish into your chest.
You had no idea that your boy could have pulled off this much strength in himself as much as to pull some part of the dress which was enough to reveal a pinch of the feeding bra you were wearing underneath.

You get flushed with embarrassment realizing the same and as a natural response, your sister quickly pulls the strap upwards, playfully scolding the little fellow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fvck I just saw something literally weird but seductive.." a man says to the other whilst pouring down some cold drink in his glass from the buffet

The other guy raises his eyebrows whilst taking a sip from his drink, "what?"

"I mean I might sound pervy but.. the boss's wife is damn hot!" The former guy exclaims

The latter one chuckles haughtily, "tell me something I don't know man.."

"Geez it's not all.. I saw her uh- you know.." he gestures toward his own chest, signaling signs of a woman's bossom making the other one laugh

"Really?" He questions

"I mean not really bu- oh boss you're here.." he says, gulping, terrified already like a deer caught in the headlights as he looks at taehyung's expressions which scream no less than how a predator scans for his prey.

"No no.. please continue talking" taehyung says, snatching the glass of cold drink away from his subordinate as he takes a huge sip

The man chuckles nervously whilst looking at the other one and then back to taehyung, "no we were jus-"

"I dare you to even cast your shadow around my family.. I FVCKING. DARE. YOU!" Taehyung says, gritting his teeth tightly

"Sorr-"

"Get lost.. and don't you even bother coming to the company from tomorrow onwards.." tae gives them a last look before turning around to walk towards you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung seriously what's going on? Why'd you bring me here.. it doesn't looks good when the hosts of the party are missing.. let's go" you say as he shuts the door of your bedroom behind

"Aish.. can't you just bottle feed him?" He says, rather loudly

You flinch at the way he orders you, which was kind of unusual since he's never acted that way out before..

"Tae.."

"You should be careful outside" he claims, his voice lowering down again,"ughh you've seriously changed y/n. You never place importance to me anymore!"

You frown at his childish behavior, "so you're jealous of your own son? Is that what you're implying?"

"Ughh no that's not what I mean.."

"So what do you mean then?"

"I-I.." he plops on the bed defeated as he runs his fingers through his hair, "I'm sorry for behaving so rashly jagi.." he sighs, "some idiots just got on my nerves.."

You exhale sharply as you walk towards him, sitting next to him.

"It's okay.. I understand you.. tae, and I'm aware that I'm unable to give attention to you lately.. It's tiring but then again you know how much he needs US.." you say emphasizing the last word

Tae looks at you, smiling, "I'm sorry jagi.. I literally never meant to berserk out on you like that.."

"Aww I know my taeddy bear.." you singsong as you hug him sideways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Didn't proofread.

Lol I cringed writing this.. 😶

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹