Chapter 1 -> Lisa

Lisa woke up to the sound of her alarm clock going off. Great another day of school, she thought while turning off the alarm. At Junction Highschool, in the Rivers pack territory, things have been getting worse for her, lately. Although these things have been going on since Lisa was little, she hated that people would beat her and that she didn't know why.

Gitting up, Lisa went to her hardwood dresser to get her clothes for the day. After gathering her things, Lisa went to her bathroom to take a quick shower and get dressed. Lisa put on a maroon, long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. Then brushed out her long, red hair before put it up in a ponytail, then proceeded to brush her teeth.

Leaving the bathroom Lisa grabbed her backpack by her door and headed down stairs of the pack house. She walked into the kitchen to grab a granola bar then left. On Lisa's walk to school she ate the granola and looked out for her only friend. Luckily, her friend, Samantha Morgan, or Sam as Lisa calls her, was coming out of her house when Lisa got there.

"Hey girl, what you up to?" Sam asked.

"What does it look like?" Lisa said.

"Like your walking, but I know you really wish this day was over already. "

"Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!"

On the rest of the way to school Sam and Lisa talked about what they could do tomorrow, witch was Saturday. The school was nearly full when they reached it. Trying to avoid being seen Lisa split up from Sam, and walked to the back of the school to get to class without being seen or hurt.

After she was in the school building Lisa thought she was in the clear, until she heard footsteps a little distance from her. Turning around swiftly Lisa saw Katelyn Rogers, the beta's daughter, coming toward her. Lisa turned back around and tried to run, but she was too late Katelyn had her pinned against a wall, so she had no way out.

"Hey, little freak. Up for a round of tag?" Katelyn asked.

Lisa struggled to get free of Katelyn's hold. As Lisa strughled she heard at least two more sets of footsteps walk up behind Katelyn, Lisa had been so distracted by Katelyn that she failed to hear the footsteps, before they were close.

Oh great now a group is going to be attacking me.

"Yeah freak, why don't we play. We'll be it," Hillary Renalds said, smirking behind Katelyn.

Katelyn dropped Lisa and said, "Okay, we'll give you a five second head start."

Catching her breathe, Lisa got up, quickly, off the floor and ran as fast as she could, knowing that there she could out run them. Lisa heard growling behind her, everyone hated when she used her speed against them. She never knew why she could hear more, smell more, or was stronger than any other wolf, but she only used it when she needed too.

Lisa made it to her class, and, thankfully, lost Katelyn and her group. The only problem was that, more than likely Lisa would get what they were going to do to her later. Though for now she could relax and get her school work done.

.