Chapter 14

*Lisa's POV*

After meeting Axle down stairs he brought me out to his car and know we are driving to some place that I have no idea where is or what the place is.

' Hey, Kasey, have any clue where we are going?' I asked.

' No. Derrick won't tell me a thing,' she said growling in frustration.

"Axle, where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise and if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it?" he said teasing me.

I grumbled and sat back in the seat. I've always hated surprises. Why did he like doing this to me? I looked out the window to see the forest passing by. It was fall and all the colors made the landscape look beautiful.

"I really wish you would tell me, I hate surprises. Always have and more than likely always will," I said.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but I can't tell you," Axle said calmly.

I groaned and kept looking out the window. Well, at least I get to watch the countryside go by. Kasey wined, she wanted out to get her frustration out and to get some fresh air. After a while I just went into my own mind and into a world were anything could happen and I could keep my mate close. Needless to say my imagination got a little out of hand. Because went I came back to reality we had stopped by a beautiful and big garden.

My eyes were wide when Axle opened my door to let me out. I couldn't talk, all I could do was enjoy the view.

"What do you think? My mother made this place after she met my dad and it means a lot to me, I practically live here when I was growing up," Axle said hesitantly.

"It's amazing. I've never seen a thing like this in my life," I said.

"Come on let's go for a walk, then we can take, eat, and have some fun or relax."

"That sounds good to me."

Axle held out his hand for me. I gladly took it and we started walking through the garden just admiring the view.

"What's you're favorite flower?" Axle asked out of nowhere.

He blushed a little at his out burst, but was still waiting for an answer.

I hesitated then said,"Lillies and Irises. You?"

"I'm more parcel to purple daisies. But I can go with any flower," he said.

I was shocked. I would have never expected him to like a common flower, but everyone has secrets. I looked over at him. He looked amazing in his navy suit and tie, like he was ready for a dance or party of some sorts.

We walked around the garden and asked each other stuff like what kind of fruit we liked and what we like to do in our free time, stuff like that. It was relaxing and comforting to know he wanted to know what I like.

It was close to four o'clock when Axle decided we need to go somewhere else, where I had no idea. My wolf was quiet the whole time but I could tell she was happy and sad, and I knew why but it had to be this way.