Chapter 26

*Axle's POV*

-beginning of dream-

I'm in an orchard filled with pair, apple, and cherry trees. I have no idea where I am. But then Lisa comes out form behind a tree. She walks right by me like I'm not there.

'Lisa, wait! I need to talk to you,' I call out to her.

I run to catch up with her. She turns around and then just kept going straight. Like she heard me but didn't see me.

'If you are there, Axle, you need to leave,' she said,'What you are going to see isn't going to be pretty for your eyes.'

I stop moving when I see her old pack and what smelled like a demon, he had shoulder length black hair and green eyes, on the edge of the orchard. Lisa walked straight up to the Alpha and bowed then walked over to the demon. He grinned at Lisa and then he pulled her close to him.

I growled seeing another man holding what was mine. Then the demon kissed her. I lost it and charged the whole group, shifting in the process. The alpha sent out a dozen warriors out to attack me. I killed all of them, but right after I killed the last one Lisa appeared right in front of me and gripped me a rounded the neck tightly. Lisa grinned and I realized her intent.

' I told you, you should have left when you had the chance. I'm happy without you in my life,' she said then she broke my neck.

-end of dream-

I shot up from my resting position and inhaled sharply. That was one bad dream. Worse that any other that I've had before. I have a feeling that this has something to do with Lisa. I yawned and looked over at my clock, it's three in the morning.

I groaned and flopped back onto my bed.

' Hey, that dream had something to do with our mate. I can tell, she's in an orchard somewhere,' Derrick said thrilled that our mate gave us a hint to where she is.

' It's a good thing we might be able to find her easier,' I said.

I got up and dressed quickly. I ran to my office and looked at a map of the lands around the pack territory. I found miles and miles of nothing, but forest and more forest. I pulled out more and more maps until I came upon one that showed the closest orchard to here. The bad news was that this orchard was located in a remote location in the crack forest.

Looks like mate found a good spot to hide, for four days. It also looks like I'm going to get my mate back. I smirk, my mate might be smart but I found her. I will have her back in my arms soon. Derrick was jumping for joy that we found the location of our mate after four days of searching. Don't worry mate, I'll have you back with me in no time.

' Mate! Need to get mate! Let's go get mate,' Derrick urged.

' We will get her soon,' I calmed him.

I mind linked the whole pack,' Everyone I think I know where our Luna is.'

' Where, Alpha,?' they asked.

' In a orchard of pairs, apples, and cherry trees, somewhere in the dark forest. I'm going to need a few of our warriors to come with me to get her back,' I said.

The pack was silent through the link.

' The people who want to join me meet me in front of the pack house.'

' Yes, Alpha.'

I got dressed quickly and walked outside of the house. There I saw Justin, Maximums, and a few other pack members.

"Alright, those that are coming with me shift and I will lead the way," I said.

They all nodded, and did as told. We all shifted and the pack followed me to the dark forest.