I nudge him, "If you say it any louder the entire class will hear." I say a little quieter than Ned.

Just then our teacher entered and then the morning announcements went on. The principal mentioned about fall sports and their games, the football players in my class seemed to get a bit excited, which left my teacher to tell them to calm down.

The principal mentions about how homecoming is in a month. My head rose now thinking about it. Homecoming. Last time I went I was dealing with the Vulture, and I ended up leaving the girl I really wanted to go with. Maybe this time can be different.

Ned nudges me, "You gonna ask Emma?"

I look at him, about to reply but heard our teacher make the "Shh" sound in our direction.

Emma POV

I was sitting in the library during a study hall period. I was on one of the school's computer during research for my history project.

As I was collecting information, I noticed a news article on the side of the article I was reading on the article I was reading on the use of legal weed.

"What is this?" I ask myself.

I click the link. Then my eyes widen. I quickly jumped out of my seat.

Suddenly things came running back in my mind. Memories I had longed but forgotten. I looked at the article and the names on it, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it and then closed it. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the library.

I ran down the hallway and looked from classroom to classroom, I don't know why, but I was looking for Peter.

Finally I stopped. I just stopped running and collapsed up against the rows of lockers near me.

I was eight in these memories. I was screaming. I was feeling pain. I was locked in some coffin like structure. I felt surge of electricity. I hear voices. I hear yelling. I see nothing.

Finally I snap out of it when I saw a familiar face.

"Emma," It was Peter.

He was holding a hall pass in his hands. He knelt down looking at me all worried, I touch my face and noticed I was crying.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I- I- I remember, when I was eight," I start, "Being in something- closed in like a coffin when I was eight. All this pain and I was screaming."

Then I put my hands on my head. I felt Peter sit down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me.

"It's okay," He assured me.

"I- I heard voices. I heard yelling besides my own screaming," I said as I lifted my head, "I felt surge of electricity." I looked at my hands.

Peter looks at me, "Want me to take you to the nurse's office? You look shaken up." He offered.

I look at him and was about to say something when a teacher came out. However, Peter took the lead. He said how I collapsed when he came out of the bathroom, complaining about a headache. So the teacher asked what class Peter was in to inform his teacher where he went.

Peter helps me up and puts one of my arm around his shoulders, "Come on. I got you." He said.

I nod. But said nothing.

Peter POV

When I got Emma to the nurse's office, she asked if I could stay. I asked the nurse, who said it was fine. I assumed the nurse honestly didn't care.