Chapter 47.

Mulai dari awal

Riya hurriedly took shower and changed into formal. Edgar was patiently waiting for her. He opened car door for her, but his eyes never leave her.

"Edgar i also want to visit Doctor once", Riya told her.

"What? Aren't you feeling well. You can stay at home if you aren't feeling well", Edgar concerned.

"No i am perfectly fine, i just want to check on my blood pressure that is", she told him.

"No Riya your health is important..."

"Edgar it's just normal check up no big deal. I am fine"

"But still Riya.."

"Ed, please it's just a normal routine check up. Now stop behaving like mom. She always do this. Now let's move. I don't want to be late on my first day", Riya hurriedly seated in car, giving no more further option to argue with Edgar.

Edgar sighed in defeat and sat with Riya. They moved to hospital first. Riya got her blood pressure check, which turned out be low. They gave her medication and left hospital.

In office...

"Good Morning Mr. Romonov", Victoria, Edgar personal assistant greeted him.

"Good Morning Victoria. Victoria meet Ms. Riya Malhotra,  from now on she will handle responsibility as financial advisor of Romanov group", Edgar introduced Riya to Victoria.

Riya felt that, Edgar assistant is no happy seeing her. Her eyes were boring hole into Riya.

She extended her hand, and they both greeted each other. Victoria smiled at Riya which wasn't friendly at all. And Riya showed her, she doesn't care at all.

"Victoria i want to open 17th floor cabin for Ms. Riya, arrange all financial project pending till now. Hand over it to Riya and call in HR department, if they have some spare staff and appoint a girl as Ms. Riya personal assistant", Edgar ordered. Victoria follwed and left, but no without throwing a glare at Riya.

"Whoa... your assistant is scary", Riya complemented Victoria.

"That will so much fun here working with her", Riya grinned internally.

"Excuse me, what you said", Edgar questioned her seeing Riya smiling for no reason.

"Ahh.. nothing. She is just scary"

"I know, but she is efficient"

"Hmm, i understand. It's hard to find a efficient assistant right now..."

"Ms. Riya, your cabin is ready and i also placed all files there", Victoria informed them.

"Thanks a lot Victoria", Riya thanked her but not by heart.

"It's my pleasure Ms. Malhotra"

Victoria showed Riya her cabin and introduced with her assistant Marriah.

Later Riya went through all files and made Marriah note all important point for Romonav's upcoming deal.

"Marriah, i am really hungry now. It's almost lunch hour", Riya cannot bear her distance from food.

"Yes ma'am. It's almost lunch hour. Would you visit canteen?", Marriah asked Riya.

"Ofcourse why won't I. Let's go. I am hungry...."

Marriah and Riya rushed to canteen. Meanwhile Edgar was looking for Riya, he want to have their lunch together.

In Canteen...

"So, without proper proposal or any formal authority appraisal Mr. Romonov hire a finanical advisor", Victoria friend cycle were bitching about Riya on her first day.

"Exactly", Victoria replied.

"Huh... Mr. Romonov will never do that. Without any formal conduct he appointed someone a top level post. I am disappointed", one of Victoria friend pointed.

"I think she might slept with him for this post. It's obvious", Victoria bitched.

Meanwhile, Riya and Marriah entered into canteen.

"Look whose their", Victoria pointed at Riya.

"Is she..."

"Yes", Victoria replied.

"Woah, she's gorgeous", one of Victoria friend blurted out. 

Victoria glared at her.

"Sorry i didn't mean that", smiling nervously.

"Girls let's have some fun", Victoria eyed all her friends wickedly.

"Now Riya you will regret keeping feet in Romonav's organisation", Victoria grinned internally.

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Next update coming soon

Untill next time.

Ciao