Night that changed my life

Start from the beginning

~~~

Khushi!!!!!!!!!! Too agitated and furious, he kicked the main door through his legs and get inside. He stare at the large bungalow and rushed upstairs. A hard kick from other end and he dropped back on the floor. There appear few guards blocking his path.

''Not so easy..'' A cunning voice from behind hit his ears. His hand clenched in a tight punch seeing Anjali. His eyes burned like volcano going to explode.

How dare you!!!!!! He rose on his feet and walk forward. A huge punch landed on his cheeks making him to bleed. He limped behind due to sudden force.

''Don't mess with me Anjali.. You have no idea with whom you are playing..'' She folded her arms and marched ahead.

''I feel very pity for you..''

''She is mine..''

''Sooner your misunderstanding will get clear..''

Khushi!!!!!! He shouted.

A sound hit her ear drum but she was too lost in making out with Arnav didn't heard anything happening in the main hall. Only his heartbeat been heard by her.

Arnav lifted her up into his arms and placed her in the bed.

~~~

''Khushi only belong to Arnav. you have no right on her..Get the hell out of here if you really love your life..'' Raggedly he gripped her neck and ready to smack it.

''Agar khushi mere alava kisi aur ne chuna toh tu soch bhi nai sakhti main tera kya haal karungi..'' (If by any chance Khushi been marked by him then you can't imagine what i will do with you)

''Then kill me because by now they--'' She choked.

No! He went horrified and lifted his gaze to look up.

Hurriedly her men caught her collar and twisted him behind with full force. But he is too harsh to leave her neck.

''You bitch tell me where is my khushi..In which room?''

''Never! Her eyes turn red as she was on the verge of loosing. A sharp hit on his head making him go imbalanced. Everything go blank after that. His grip loosen upon her. She pushed him away and try to catch some breathe.

By next second he fall on the ground. She straighten herself and got up.

''Throw this bast*** out from my house..''

~~~

She dug her nails on his shoulder. Her clothes slowly slipping away from her body.

Khushi..'' She could barely hear him over the pulse in her ears.

'' She could barely hear him over the pulse in her ears

''I love you..'' He spoke before binding their bodies together as one. A sharp pain shot her lower abdomen. Her body shifted slight from bed letting a tear to fell from the corner of her eyes. He sucked it and kissed her forehead in assurance. Now she was laying above him as the feeling of womanhood hit her. Arnav switched on the air conditioner spreading duvet over their naked bodies as it is emitting hotness all over. He kissed her with all his love and heart, rolling her above him.