''Hello beautiful..'' Her demeanor changes from confused to horrified one.

''You..how dare you..''

''Let's move on..say something new..''

''Why you called me..''

''Because i'm missing you..''

What!

''Just kidding..'' He smirked. ''Well You looking extremely beautiful in my favorite red color..Sexy and hot..'' Her eyes popped out. She instantly wear jacket of her gown covering her revealing assets.

''Are you stalking me..'' She went to look out of the window.

''Don't think about me too much else i will jump on your bed..waise bhi from tomorrow onwards you must be staying in my house, in my bedroom, in MY BED..'' A evil grin appear on his lips. He love to cause fear in her heart.

''So be ready for me..''

Just shut up Arnav singh raizada!!!! She greeted her teeth.

''Save your energy..you are definitely going to need it in fighting with your enemy..''

''You are so sick, Arnav. Under any circumstances I'm not going to fulfill your demand..do whatever you want..''

''No one can stop me having my desire. And my desire is you..To have you..to destroy you beyond repair..'' His words were deep and calm yet very dangerous for her nervous system.

''Sleep peacefully for tonight. From next day, your every single day and night belong to your new customer..'' Enraged with agony she throw her mobile on the floor letting it to shred it just like her life.

Its high time she need to take some meaningful decision.

Main apni daman pe ek baar phir tumhara haiwaniyat ka daag nahi lagne dungi..(I will not allow you to ruin my honor again) ''I will protect myself and Payal too.)

She prayed to her devimaiya for strength for the crucial and most toughest day to arrive that may probably change her entire existence.

Flashback*

Khushi is pacing to and fro outside the movie hall holding her mobile while Arnav is standing beside her, watching her. They were waiting for Anjali and Ranjit so that they go inside the theatre. Initially Khushi was hesitant to go along with Arnav but Anjali convince her by making some excuse.

Khushi get conscious as Arnav approaches her. She stepped backward and he come forward. This continue until her back hit the wall. She started to breathe unevenly. To her surprise, he passed her popcorn and moved back.

She continue looking him and when he turn to her, she look away and started eating popcorn nervously. She never realize when packet finished and she started eating her nails. He raised his one eyebrow and chuckled.

Anjali where are you? Come fast else your brother eat me alive.

''Did you say something?''

No..No nothing! She passed popcorn to him that is already empty. He tilted his head to hide his smirk.

''Lijiye na..'' (have it) She offered.

''No thanks you enjoy your biting session..'' Then it click her. Her mouth open in O-shaped.

''I think we should go back home if you are not comfortable..''

''No I want to watch this movie..'' Desperately, she punch Anjali's number one last time. This time she pick it up.

''Where are you, Dumbo? We are waiting for both of you since ages..are you coming or not'' She is sounding frustrated.

''Sorry khushi..i don't think we able to join you..I have been stuck in work..Probably it will take 2 hour to finish it off.