The Pillows

Jesy watched from the doorway in shock and slight horror. They had barely know each other and now he was proposing.

"Yes." The brunette heard Perrie's answer in a whisper. Alex moved closer to her his arms wrapping delicately around her as she connected their lips. He shakily slipped the ring over her finger once apart.

"Oh my god." Jesy said from the doorway causing them to both snap their heads towards her. "What the fuck did you do?!" The brunette asked as she moved closer to him. Perrie was utterly shocked at her best friend.

"Jesy." She said as tears welled in her eyes. The brunette immediately stopped and wrapped the blonde in a tight hug. "I'm pregnant." She whispered in Jesy's ear. The brunette pulled away before repeatedly hitting Alex with a pillow.

"What the hell is your problem?" She said before pulling him into a hug. When they all finally composed themselves they moved to the couch. Perrie once again curled into Alex her left hand now resting protectively along her stomach. "You do realize the others will be here soon?" They both nodded. "Well you better come up with something because that rock will catch their attention from the door."

For the first time Perrie looked at her finger. She couldn't believe her eyes. She had grown up looking at the ring on the Queens finger. She looked over at Alex in shock.

"Don't think too much of it Love. She wanted you to have it." He said softly before kissing her cheek. The blonde shook her head before the door opened. Instead of moving her hand she kept it there in plain view of Jade and Leigh. When Leigh noticed the ring her mouth dropped before she began to dig into her purse.

"Fuck you." She said as she handed a hundred pound to Jade. Jesy tsked a smile on her face before opening her hand to the both of them.

"Did you three bet on us?" They all sheepishly nodded.

"Yes we did and I won so pay up bitches momma needs some new shoes." They both groaned before it hit them.

"No." Jade said a smile growing on her face. "No." She said as she moved closer to the blonde. Perrie stood up and engulfed her friend who was now crying happy tears. The blonde quickly joined in before Leigh hugged the pair tears now in her eyes.

"Stop it you're going to make me cry." Jesy stated before standing up joining the now group hug. Alex stayed in his spot on the couch before Jade broke from the hug. Her hand met his cheek before even she knew what she was doing.

"How the hell could you not let us come before proposing?" He held his cheek as the other three watched in awe.

"I didn't even know Jesy was there. I really didn't want an audience." The two girls who were last to the house both looked at the eldest brunette.

"You were here!" Leigh said. "And you didn't call us?" She shook her head.

"No but I recorded it." Alex and Perrie both groaned. As the two girls watched the video the pair moved to the recliner. She rest her body against his front as her legs draped over his. His hand now moved to rest protectively along her stomach.

"Before they interrupt me mam wanted to know if you wanted one of our doctors to check on the baby." He said nonchalantly into her ear. She looked up at him before nodding.

"It will be discreet?" He nodded before chuckling.

"Of course love. That's why she asked." Perrie kissed his cheek before turning back to her girls.

"When did you find out?" Leigh-Anne asked with a smile.

"Yesterday. Though it was about a week ago that I had a feeling. I was just too chicken to tell anyone let alone take the test." She said before the girls smiled at her.

"Well at least you told us this time." Jade joked with a smile.

"Well it was a little hard not to. I mean Jesy did just barge through the door." Alex said before a pillow was thrown at his face. "Oh you don't want to start that." He said before the pillow was softly thrown into her lap. She threw it back at him harder this time. "You're dead." He said with a smile before he moved Perrie behind him.

Before he could even finish three pillows were thrown at him as Perrie took the one in his hands and hit him in the back of the head with it. He turned around in shock before she hit him in the ear this time. He started laughing before he turned on her ignoring the girls that were now advancing with pillows in their hands.

When his fingers moved along the blondes sides she tried to squirm away. But it was no use. Laughter flowed through her mouth as his tickling continued. He only stopped when the three girls started tickling him. Laughter bust through his mouth as he curled into Perrie. Instead of helping him she started tickling him.

"You don't mess with us love." She said through laughter all the girls agreeing.

"Okay. Okay you're right. I shouldn't have messed with yous." He said through laughter. When they finally stopped he collapsed into the blonde breathing heavily. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his breathing slowed. When he finally caught his breath they turned to the movie Jesy had found. Thankfully it wasn't her usual choice of a scary movie. The brunette huffed out a response.

"Only because your pregnant."