The Plane

Alex had gotten a private plane for their trip to Paris. Perrie cuddled into him as the plane took off. Her hand squeezed his tightly. She hated taking off and landing. His arm that was around her squeezed her gently.

"I've got you love." He whispered in her ear. She nodded as he kissed her temple. There was solely the pilot and co-pilot on the flight so nobody would interrupt the two. "You're afraid of planes?" He asked softly.

"Not of planes but of taking off and landing." He nodded before lacing their lips together. She smiled as the plane moved higher into the sky. Their lips danced leisurely. Neither wanting dominance. His hand moved to her neck deepening the kiss slightly. Her hand moved to his thigh to steady herself.

They pulled away as a bit of turbulence came on. Perrie looked over at him fear coating her face. He moved the arm rest from between the before his arm wrapped around her. His lips met her temple gently.

"It's alright love. Nothings going to happen." She buried her face into his shoulder as another wave of bumps hit. Alex gripped his armrest his demeanor changing. The plane took a nose dive. When it was straightened out the co-pilot poked his head out.

"Sorry about that. We didn't expect such rough turbulence." Alex nodded a nervous smile on his face. Once he noticed Perrie's erratic breathing he unbuckled his seat belt. He moved in front of her.

He cupped her face so their eyes met. She practically collapsed into him. She needed any ounce of comfort she could get from him. Another wave of turbulence hit. His back hit the seat in front of them with a thud. It knocked the wind out of him. She watched concerned as he crawled into the seat next to her.

"Maybe we should just keep our seat belts on." He said with a strained laugh. She nodded before he leaned against her. He was still trying to catch his breath. Her arm wrapped around to the back of his neck slowly kneading the nape of his neck.

"Alex?" She said softly. "Can we maybe take a different plane home?" He chuckled lightly as his lips met her cheek.

"At this rate we can take a train back." She smiled before giggling.

"I may take you up on that offer." He smiled and kissed her shoulder. For the rest of the ride they stayed close. There was no more turbulence but they were both on edge.

They got to the hotel and Perrie flopped on the bed. Alex laughed lightly before dropping down next to her. His fingers trailed up her spine.

"That was awful." She murmured into the bed. He kissed the back of her shoulder gently.

"It really was. I'm sorry Pez." He said softly. She turned and cuddled into him.

"Nothing to be sorry for. But before we get too comfortable we should go see the Eiffel Tower."  He stood up before taking her hand. Once she was up he guided her to the balcony of their room. Her eyes went wide. Their room completely overlooked Paris. Eiffel Tower included. His lips met her shoulder gently.

"If you want.." Her lips smashed into his. He smiled his hands moving to her hips. She deepened the kiss earning a moan when she tangled her fingers in his hair.

"I don't want anything else than to stay here and cuddle with you all night." She said once she pulled away. "That and room service." He chuckled before pecking her lips.

"I think I can work that out." He said with a wink. She grabbed him by the neck connecting their lips. He grabbed her by the thighs picking her up. He set her down on the bed before going into his suitcase. He grabbed her a sweatshirt and a pair of his shorts. "Change I'll order food."

She pecked his lips before she moved to the bathroom to change. He grabbed the phone and menu before ordering food. She could have sworn he was speaking French. By the time she came back out he had changed into a pair of joggers. Her arms wound around his bare chest. He smiled before pecking her lips.

The food came twenty minutes later. He answered the door once again presumably speaking French. She gave him a confused look as he set the food down in front of her.

"You speak French?" He nodded. "Any other languages I should know about?"

"I know some Spanish and Arabic. Along with English and French." He said with a smile. She shook her head as he sat next to her. They devoured the food in front of them before Perrie grabbed the remote. She found a movie before cuddling into Alex.

He peppered kisses across her shoulder and neck as she moved closer to him. Giggles erupted from her mouth, his fingers had moved to her sides lightly tickling her. She got him to stop once she flipped him on his back and pinned him.

He looked up at her his eyebrow raised. She shook her head before connecting their lips. His palm cupped her cheek as his other trailed down her side. His skin met hers causing a fire to erupt in her body. She used one hand to steady herself on his stomach as the other scratched lightly down his side.

He pinned her quickly. His eyes met hers for a moment. Asking, no begging for her to want him to continue.

His answer came from her lips meeting his.