The Living Room

When Perrie woke up the other four were asleep. She wiggled from Alex's arms causing him to protest in his sleep. Her lips carefully met his cheek.

"I'll be back love." A small smile flashed across his face. His arms slowly loosened around her allowing her to slip from his grasp. She moved into the kitchen to order food. Her body tensed as a pair of arms wrapped around her. He quickly released her.

"I'm sorry Perrie." He said softly. She shook her head and turned around her lips quickly meeting his. The pair smiled into the kiss, his hand moving to cup her cheek. Her arms wrapped tightly around Alex's neck as she pulled away.

"It's not you fault Alex." She replied softly. He nodded at her words his lips pecking her shoulder. His arms slowly enclosed her small form. A smile lit up her face.

Jade, Leigh and Jesy were watching from the cutout in the kitchen wall. They were in awe at what was happening in front of them. When Perrie finally saw them anger crossed her face. The girls quickly scrambled back to the couch. The blonde removed herself from Alex's grasp before she moved to where her friends were.

"Really? You couldnt give us an inch of privacy." Alex came in and wrapped his arms around her bringing her back to the kitchen. She shut the door before shutting the window that looks into the kitchen. Perrie turned around her face still showing her anger.

He took a step forward his hands cautiously cupping her face. She let out a sigh before her face buried in his chest her arms wound tightly around his midsection. His lips kissed the top of her head.

"It's not that big of a deal Perrie." He said softly. She shook her head.

"It is though. They do it all the time." She huffed out. When her eyes met his he started chuckling.

"It's because they love you." He said with a smile. "Also don't you think you would do it if you were in their positions?" She rolled her eyes before she started to giggle.

"I guess you're right." She said before releasing him. "And I guess I should apologize?" He shrugged.

"In a way you should. But then they also shouldn't have been snooping on you." She giggled before opening the door. They both went back to the couch, Perrie flipping down next to Jade and Alex in front of the blonde. As he leaned against her legs the girls ordered food.

"What do you want?" Jesy softly asked the man who had been quiet the whole time.

"Whatever's good. I'm not that picky with food." He said causing the brunette to shake her head. Perrie gently ran her fingers through his hair causing him to lean even more against her.

As he stretched out a movie began to play on the screen in front of him. Her fingers began to stray along his hair causing his eyes to close. Slowly he began to get heavier and heavier against her legs. Perrie's fingers stopped as his head dropped onto her knees.

"My god he's hot." Leigh said when she noticed he was asleep. The blonde shook her head. "What tell me he isn't?" Perrie rolled her eyes not answering her best friend. Knowing if she did it would be a starter for all of their teasing.

"I'm dying Pez. What is going on between you two?" The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't really know. I mean I feel like there's something between us but I'm just still a little hesitant." She said her eyes looking down at him.

"There's definitely something between you two. I knew it yesterday." Jade said matter of factly. Perrie chuckled lightly and shook her head.

"Of course you did Jadey." She said while bumping the brunette. When a loud knock was heard Alex jumped his breathing rapidly increasing. Perrie moved closer to him her arms wrapping around his chest. "It's alright." She said softly in his ear. Slowly he began to relax his breathing evening out.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly. She shook her head.

"Nothing to be sorry about." They were broken up by takeaway being dropped on the table in front of them. As Jesy passed out the food she looked at Alex.

"Are you ok?" He nodded a small smile on his face.

"I'm alright." He said shakily. She nodded as he took his food. As they began to eat all three girls noticed his changed behavior. Unlike earlier he wasn't eating. The blonde nudged him with her foot snapping him out of his trance.

When his stomach growled they inwardly sighed. Everyone's attention turned to the movie as they began to eat. They finished and Alex grabbed the trash, going to throw it away. Perrie quickly followed him.

As her arms wrapped around him he melted into her. His arms wound tightly around her waist his head burying into her neck. No words were exchanged. None were needed. The only thing they knew was that they both had secrets.

They were broken.

Needed fixing.

And most of all needed love.