The Cabin

The pair were woken up by sunlight coming through the window. Alex buried his sore face in her neck. Perrie groaned softly.

"Come on I wanted to do that to you." She mumbled causing him to laugh and pull away. She took this as an opportunity to cuddled against him. When she looked up at him he connected their lips. She smiled into the short kiss.

"Good morning Pez." He said once they pulled away. She smiled and kissed the corner of his lips.

"Morning Al." She shook her head. "No that won't work." She said in regards to the nickname she was trying to give him. "Lex sound too much like a girls name." She stated her head moving to rest along his chest listening to his strong heartbeat.

"You know my name is already a nickname." He said before she shook her head. His arm gently wrapped around her shoulder as he laid onto his back. The blanket was pulled up over them.

"What about Ox?" He shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind that Pez." He said quietly. She kissed his chest a smile on her face.

"Then I will call you that until I come up with something better." He chuckled lightly before nodding. "How are you feeling?"

"A little better but I'm still sore." She went to move her head from his chest. He carefully stopped her. "Please don't. I'm not broken love and you're not hurting me." He said quietly. She nodded gently.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you baba. I just don't want to do any damage." Alex kissed the top of her head. She smiled at his actions. "You're just really special to me." Perrie said delicately.

"So are you love." She looked up at him their eyes meeting for a long moment. "There's nobody like you." He whispered. She leaned up their lips meeting for a passionate kiss. He cupped her cheeks as she melted into him.

Perrie pulled away before she hid her face in his chest. His arms protectively wrapped around her smaller form. When a knock was heard at the door they separated. She ran to open the door for her mother while Alex very slowly and shakily stood up.

When Debbie saw him she immediately turned to Perrie in question.

"Long story. One that I don't know if he will want to share." Debbie nodded in understanding. The last thing she wanted to do was push anyone to tell her something. "Good morning by the way." Perrie said with a smile.

"Good morning." Debbie said before turning towards Alex. "Good morning." He smiled weakly.

"Good morning." He said quietly as Perrie moved towards him. She caught him just as he teetered. Debbie helped her move him to the small couch. "It's just my knee. I'm alright." He said as he relaxed into the cushions.

The two blondes exchanged a look before Perrie moved his pant leg up revealing a very swollen knee that didn't looked like it belonged on his skinny leg.

"You call that alright." Debbie said with a laugh. Alex and Perrie exchanged a glance. He sighed knowing exactly what she was going to say next. "Before Perrie even gets to it I'm going to say it. You need to go to a hospital."

Alex groaned. Nothing like two hospitals in two days. The two girls helped him up before they went off towards the hospital. They got back a few hours later Alex now having a full leg cast and crutches.

"Well this is relaxing." He joked with Perrie as he sat on the couch. She chuckled lightly before she shook her head.

"Definitely relaxing. Especially now that you can't move." She said with a wink before going to help Debbie who went to cook breakfast. He wiggled his way up so he could help the women.

"Anything I can do?" They both shook their heads. He groaned inwardly knowing boredom was going to set in. He leaned against the doorway before Perrie stole a quick kiss as Debbie turned her back towards them. Alex smiled as she pulled away.

"Better?" She asked quietly with a wink. He nodded before wrapping an arm around her. His face buried into her shoulder.

"Much. Thank you." He said quietly.

"What's the thank you for?" He gently kissed her cheek.

"For making me go to the hospital." She giggled lightly into his ear bringing a smile to his face.

"Any time." She said softly. Debbie had turned around moments ago. She was in awe at the interaction they were having. Her eyes couldn't pull away from them. When Alex's eyes met hers he turned bright red. Perrie looked at him confused before she turned around. "Maamm." She whined.

When she turned back around she poked Alex's cheek and started laughing. He lightly batted her hand away. She rolled her eyes before turning towards the stove.

"Go sit down Rudolph." She said before he huffed and went back to the couch. When Perrie moved closer to her mother Debbie bumped her with her hip.

"You two are close." Perrie turned slightly red. "It's the truth love. Have you told him.." Debbie trailed off before her daughter shook her head her eyes trained to the floor. The older woman lifted her chin so their eyes met. "It's alright baba, I know you will one day. Now tell me have you..?" She trailed off before winking.

"Maaammm!"