Her Journal and Her House

I woke up that morning in a comfortable bed. Wait, a bed? I thought I fell asleep last night. By the fire. With...............................Garroth. A blush appeared on my face and it left as quickly as it came. I stood up and got out of bed and walked to the main room. I saw Garroth asleep by the ashes of the fire but didn't see Laurence anywhere. 

   ' He must still be asleep. '

I walked around the room and looked at everything. Then I saw pictures on a wall. They were all of a girl who had auburn hair and a little fox with her.

   ' Wait. '

Then it hit me who it was. It was the little witch that cursed me. 

   ' But at the time I never saw her little fox. Weird, but that's definitely her. '

I took a step back and realized that we were in her house. I started looking through everything closely. I walked back into the room I was sleeping in and realized that it was a guest room.

   ' So the room Laurence is sleeping in is her room. '

I walked to the other bedroom door and opened it trying not to make a sound. I pushed it open and saw Laurence laying on the bed. I moved through the room carefully. Doing my best not to wake him. This room was definitely hers. The walls were purple and there was stuff everywhere around the room. I walked towards the desk and saw a bunch of papers around it. I looked through them all but didn't see anything important. I walked towards the bed and opened the bedside table drawers. I only found a book in it. I took it and walked back to the main room.

   ' Let's see what this is.'

I sat down at the dinner table and opened the book.

Day 1,

    Hi there! This is my first time writing in a journal-

   ' So this is a diary/ journal. Neat. '

-and I hope to wright in this often. Today me and Foxy just walked around cleaning the house today. Nothing special, but FOxy found a few mice. Dinner!

Day 5,

      Today was the most frustrating day ever! A town by the name of Scaleswind won't let me through their gates! The Lord Nicole said that she has heard about the trouble I caused all over Tu'la. People are so annoying and mean. It's not like I was going to cause that much damage to Scaleswind. I was only gonna cause a little.

   ' She sounds like a brat. Or at least a little mean to everyone. '

Day 20,

        Today I learned a new spell. I learned a spell called " Mind and Heart ". This spell causes a person to have powers ( I don't know what type ). But the power only happens when your heart and mind know that it's right. But if their heart gets broken in some way the powers will cause destruction in their lives.

Neat right? It depends on the person too. It only happens when the person thinks and feels that it is right. So I can be an advantage to any enemy of Scaleswind.

How you say It is ' Hearty momentus lifa '

   ' That's what she used on me! '

Day 25,

      I learned another new spell! Except this time it's a curse. It's where someone will freeze their heart if they don't find true love by a certain date. It's called " A Frozen Heart. " I can't wait to try it out.

   ' Wait if this is her journal than the cure could be in here. '

   " Yes!" I shouted.

Oops. Garroth and Laurence both woke up. I saw Laurence run out of the room with his sword ready and Garroth stood ready to fight.

   " Y/n what's going on?" Laurence asked.

   " I found something huge and very very important that can save my life!"

They looked at each other and then back at me with a confused look.

   " What do you mean Y/n?" Garroth asked.

   " This house belonged to the little witch that cursed me! And I found her Journal!"

They both stared at me for a while. Then I ran towards them and hugged them.

   " This book could have the cure! "

They both hugged me back tightly. I hugged them with every ounce of strength I had.