2K Special

Requested by Chlothecupcake

Daniel x Girl Reader x Ein

( Your P.O.V. )

I was walking into the school listening to...

I was thinking about an assignment when I bumped into someone and fell on top of them. I looked and saw Ein laying under me.

   " Oh hey, Ein."

   " H-Hey Y/n."

I got off of him and helped him up.

   " Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

   " It's fine. I wasn't paying attention either."

We walked into the school together. We talked as we walked to class. 

   " So how's Aphmau? I haven't talked to her in a while."

   " She's fine. She's still trying to find a new alpha."

   " I think you would be a good alpha."

A blush made it's way to his face.

   " What!?"

   " Ya. Your so nice and you help Aphmau as much as you can. I think you would make a great alpha."

   " Well, thanks. I don't think I'm ready to be in the alpha position yet though."

   " Well, it's up to Aphmau to decide now isn't it?"

   " That it is."

We made it to my class and I said goodbye to Ein and walked inside. I went to sit in my regular seat in the front. I looked around me and noticed the 3 seats around me were empty. The bell rang and the werewolf trio ran in and jumped in their seats before the teacher got there. They sat around me as the teacher walked in.

   " Good morning class. since we are a bit ahead of all the other classes we will make today a break day. So feel free to talk to your neighbors, but don't get too loud."

We all nodded and everyone got on their phones and started talking to their friends. I turned towards Daniel and asked him...

   " What happened to you guys this morning?"

   " We had to run by the store. We didn't notice the time so we ran here and maybe jumped through a few windows."

   " Why were you at the store?"

  " I wanted to get you this."

He handed me a rose.

   " Aww thank you, Daniel! You're so sweet

   " Aww thank you, Daniel! You're so sweet."

   " I-It was no p-p-problem. Really."

   " Well, still you're too sweet to me."

He smiled at me with a little blush on his cheeks.

( Time Skip )

I walked out of my last class and walked over to the fountain. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out to see that Daniel texted me.

Daniel: Hey Dottie and Rylan are walking home with Blaze. Can I walk home with you?
You: Sure! I'm by the fountain right now."
Daniel: Okay! Thanks. I'll see you there.

I set my phone back in my pocket and sat on the side of the fountain.

   " Hey, Y/n!'

I looked behind me to see Ein.

   " Oh hey, Ein. What's up?"

   " I was waiting for Aphmau when she ran off with Garroth and Laurence."

   " Oh, well I'm walking home with Daniel if you want to join?"

   " With Daniel?"

His smile faded into a frown. Then in a split second, it changed back into a smile.

   " Sure. Sounds fun. I actually need to talk to Daniel."

   " Okay. There he is now. Daniel!"

I waved my hand at him and he waved back. I could have sworn that his smile flickered when he saw Ein.

   " Hey, Daniel I hope you don't mind. Ein asked to walk with us and I said it was okay."

   " I don't mind at all."

   " Great!"

I started walking down the school steps and towards the road. There wasn't much talking as we walked. It was awkward.

( Ein's P.O.V. )

Why is she walking with Daniel! I was going to walk her home! Maybe even ask her out....That's beside the point! Why does Daniel have to be here?

( Daniel's P.O.V. )

Man, I was going to ask Y/n out. I'll have to tomorrow. WAIT! Is that a...

...window?

( Your P.O.V. )

I pulled at Daniels collar to keep him away from the window. We finally made it to my house.

   " Well, guys this is my stop."

   " Bye Y/n!" Daniel shouted.

   " Cye ya." Ein said.

I waved at both of them and walked inside.

( 3rd Person P.O.V. )

You walked inside and Ein and Daniel stood outside making sure you went inside. Once the door shut behind you they glared at each other.

   " She's mine!" They both shouted at each other.